Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir I have a question and this is no way related to the ichimoku but only general S and R Me and the general price action support and resistance level have not been doing good from the beginning so I though that maybe you could clarify me on this ! one thing I always get confused while trading or marking the general support and resistance is that like in the bearish trend currently for eur/aud the market started bearish trending from 25th november and then finally showing some sideways action from december 2 till 20th december as seen on the h4 chart ! those sideways action created some support level on 1.2976 and some resistance level on 1.3167 so my question is that now we are headed higher and suppose if we get to this area again where should I expect some pullback as we are on a bullish move both these area 1.2976 and 1.3167 that Showed some S and R while trending down where would I expect a pullback or should I expect it on both these level? and vice versa incase of a bullish trending and then going down ! I hope you understood my question !

Re: Eur/aud

Saif many times it is intuitivity, which cannot be taught. It is only gained through experience. Many times you can intuit when a trend is getting tired, and by simple cursory glance at your charts and the trend's strength or the movement within a channel tells you something huge is about to happen.
The pair did dip about 20 pips beyond my rock solid reversal point. Once it got under 1.2350, I started looking for other pairs to trade. It's no fun to be in a trade, it's going well, and then the next minute you look up and see you are in the red.
I hate looking at something like that and know I am to blame. As you know, I never blame the markets.
I got a chart coming up about that, where you might learn to discern an entry point.

Sir I am quite surprised now I was just asking my self how do you know breakout are coming when there are no more supports on the hourly daily or monthly Then I remembered you told me about The S and R calculation ! wow I wish if you could teach me sir to tell breakouts like that !

Ichimoku XVIII

The pair had reached its peak for the day, and you knew there was going to be a correction during the slower time of the day. The hourly shows this freight train has just left the station. A fresh cloud gotten taken out like it was not there. This is the 18th insertion for the ichimoku lesson, so we will not regard S&R's, TL's, or anything else. We want to evaluate the ichimoku for a trigger to go long. Let's first consider what the ichimoku is telling us:
1. The candles have broken comfortably above the cloud.
2. The tenken is following hot on its trail, so it suggests the top of the cloud is containment.
3. If the top does not, then the kijun will.
4. This is a slow time of the day, so no forceful breakouts are expected.
5. We know once we get to London, then price action will pick up.
6. Thursday's top would then be broken.
7. The bottom of a fresh 4-hour cloud is 1.2507, and it should contain Friday's price action.

What we have effectively done is show how to use the ichimoku and be cognizant of the time of day. This is the time of day that is ideal to open a position, as in a strong trend there is little pullback this time of the day. Once we have determined which way the price will go (It's only 50-50, so always use the charts to cheat with to gain the edge.), we just find a place to enter, set our stop and TP and go play while we make money.

image upload

Yes, Saif. You are talking about chart S&R's, and you are right. What is even better and easily to spot by taking a quick look at a chart are respective swing highs and swing lows on a chart.

I pointed my arrow at 2 swing highs (1.3225 and 1.3164). One is more legitimate than the other. The one that seems less legitimate is the most legitimate, so it pays to pay attention, but it is not hard. The first arrow is pointing at a pinhead formation, and the 2nd is pointing at a swing high in a congestive area. Anytime there is a swing high in a largely congestive area is your S or R. The congestive area represents an area that is hear for price to plow through, so if you draw your horizontal line at that swing high at 1.3164, you can know that price will have a hard time breaking that area.

You are going to really like my S&R's once we get close to that area. They are mathematically, formula, solely based. There will be a WR around that 1.3164 area.

Another thing to watch for is that it was pretty much a straight line from 1.3164. That means it could be a strong move back to that area. On the way up, look for the kijun at 1.2761 to be very strong.

upload images

Sir I have a question and this is no way related to the ichimoku but only general S and R Me and the general price action support and resistance level have not been doing good from the beginning so I though that maybe you could clarify me on this ! one thing I always get confused while trading or marking the general support and resistance is that like in the bearish trend currently for eur/aud the market started bearish trending from 25th november and then finally showing some sideways action from december 2 till 20th december as seen on the h4 chart ! those sideways action created some support level on 1.2976 and some resistance level on 1.3167 so my question is that now we are headed higher and suppose if we get to this area again where should I expect some pullback as we are on a bullish move both these area 1.2976 and 1.3167 that Showed some S and R while trending down where would I expect a pullback or should I expect it on both these level? and vice versa incase of a bullish trending and then going down ! I hope you understood my question !

Re: Ichimoku XVIII

BTW, we have not made it to the chinkou yet. But this is live action, so I'll at least wet your appetite, and believe it or not it falls in line with Saif's comment.

Another sign the trend has changed is the strong break of the chinkou. The chinkou can also be used as support, in this case. WE know it is not going to dip back under the candles anytime soon. Notice the congested area just under the kijun. That as low as the chinkou can drop without piercing the candles, so that is additional support around circa 1.2353.

Here's another fact that maybe only I could have a true appreciation for. In my Weekly Forecast I mentioned the WS1 at that level to be possible containment for the week. Now that area is solid support for any ST correction.

The pair had reached its peak for the day, and you knew there was going to be a correction during the slower time of the day. The hourly shows this freight train has just left the station. A fresh cloud gotten taken out like it was not there. This is the 18th insertion for the ichimoku lesson, so we will not regard S&R's, TL's, or anything else. We want to evaluate the ichimoku for a trigger to go long. Let's first consider what the ichimoku is telling us:
1. The candles have broken comfortably above the cloud.
2. The tenken is following hot on its trail, so it suggests the top of the cloud is containment.
3. If the top does not, then the kijun will.
4. This is a slow time of the day, so no forceful breakouts are expected.
5. We know once we get to London, then price action will pick up.
6. Thursday's top would then be broken.
7. The bottom of a fresh 4-hour cloud is 1.2507, and it should contain Friday's price action.

What we have effectively done is show how to use the ichimoku and be cognizant of the time of day. This is the time of day that is ideal to open a position, as in a strong trend there is little pullback this time of the day. Once we have determined which way the price will go (It's only 50-50, so always use the charts to cheat with to gain the edge.), we just find a place to enter, set our stop and TP and go play while we make money.

image upload

Nzd/chf

I did say earlier that the pair would be contained at .7510, and so far the peak has been .7502 since the day's dip. This pair should be headed lower, and the daily tenken at .7456 should be hit on Friday, and then into next week we should see its kijun at .7331 be hit. The pair is also looking at a very strong possibility of paying the weekly tenken at .7199 a visit.

Last edited:
Adani Power

Considering I use my complete methodology for forecasting, and multiple TF's, I feel I'm at a bit of a handicap. I'm also going to assume this is the daily chart.

There was a very strong move on the reversal (Why is this sounding so familiar of late?), but I'm not convinced it is ready to continue until at least a mild correction happens.
The RSI is showing we are going to get a reversal or another strong breakaway.
The reason I favor a correction, which would be shorter term, is that the tenken and kijun are still buried under a bearish cloud. The cloud has hit the top, which would signal a reversal.
A correction back to the point of the TL break is favorable, and should be contained by the new UP TL. By the time, the TK combo should be agreeing and could be used to push the market over the cloud and keep it in the UP for many days to come.

image hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2