Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cac 40

It appears the MR1 at 3241 has contained the MT correction. The daily kijun at 3088 is clearly on the radar. The next stop would be the cluster S event at 3052. If that is broken, it will be a very quick drop to the next MT containment level at 2903.
Ah thank you very much sir :) sometimes I feel so good when everything is so cut and dry. :) Sir Now I can feel a glimpse of how you feel :p:p

Saif, there you go. You now owe me the consultation fee that all members of this thread now have to pay.
Just joking! LOL

Hello sir how are you? this week was to much of a sideways market for indexes ! Sir I Kindly request you an update on CAC 40 I have a swing short position targetting the daily kinjun! thank you sir :)

That's how I trade.
I noticed your quote in your signature. I actually believe the opposite. I will remain solvent longer the markets will be irrational. Simply put, I have the advantage. I have the methodology with money management in place. That puts the markets at a disadvantage if they are trying to get the advantage of me (Figure of speech. The markets don't have the mind to take advantage of anyone. We have the mind to take advantage of them.)

Ah thank you very much sir :) sometimes I feel so good when everything is so cut and dry. :) Sir Now I can feel a glimpse of how you feel :p:p

That's how I trade.
I noticed your quote in your signature. I actually believe the opposite. I will remain solvent longer the markets will be irrational. Simply put, I have the advantage. I have the methodology with money management in place. That puts the markets at a disadvantage if they are trying to get the advantage of me (Figure of speech. The markets don't have the mind to take advantage of anyone. We have the mind to take advantage of them.)
Haha now I would have to edit my signature lol !
Sir I am not yet that skilled like you to put the market at a dis advantage :p ! arghh even with the methodology and MM I need your mental discipline lol ! I am just trying to be friendly with the market and take as much it can afford to give me ! it is a new friend of mine so it will take time sir :)

I don't know. I might scare everyone off.
BTW, let it be known that was totally in jest. My money is in hitting the sell or buy button at the right time.
Sir that is the magic ! who would believe that ? the enormous amount of money that could me made just by hitting the long and short call at the right time! After a year sir My friends still laugh at me though !

Last edited:
Sir that is the magic ! who would believe that ? the enormous amount of money that could me made just by hitting the long and short call at the right time! After a year sir My friends still laugh at me though !
After another year.... you would laugh at them.... :)

Good night!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2