Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Paul Sir.....

This is the first time I am following your S&R's..... And the Monthly R1 on Nifty at 4790 is proving to be a very big resistance.... It's trying to break it for last 3 days......

Can we also have the Monthlies for SBI..... You did the Weeklies but not the Monthlies... So you should have the data for it.... :)

Eur/usd--iii

I keep getting queries behind-the-scenes concerning this pair. I mentioned in my Forecasts for 2012 to expect the YS2 at 1.1815 to be hit this year. MT,s the only thing I can do is look for chart S's to find any means of support (Not that I really want to find any. I've been holding short.). The next MT pause in the southerly action could be circa 1.2455. There could also be a strong spike on the other side of the latter and we see the YS1 at 1.2383 getting hit.

When there's a freight train out of control, it becomes a little hard to ascertain the exact reversal point. I'm still keeping my eye out for it. Several weeks ago, I talked about how the single currency, euro is very OS. It's more OS now. So, when it does turn around into the MT correction of the LT DOWN it is going to be huge.

Adit, I'm glad to hear it. I know many times people may be tempted to look at the postings when I do the S&R's and be tempted to think they are just a concoction. There was a reason and a method behind them, which is why I created them. I'm glad you got some good out of them.

Hi Paul Sir.....

This is the first time I am following your S&R's..... And the Monthly R1 on Nifty at 4790 is proving to be a very big resistance.... It's trying to break it for last 3 days......

Can we also have the Monthlies for SBI..... You did the Weeklies but not the Monthlies... So you should have the data for it.... :)

Adit, I'm glad to hear it. I know many times people may be tempted to look at the postings when I do the S&R's and be tempted to think they are just a concoction. There was a reason and a method behind them, which is why I created them. I'm glad you got some good out of them.
Yes Paul Sir........ I plotted all the Yearlies, Monthlies, Weeklies on my Nifty Chart..... There was also a Trendline around this MR1..... which gave me confidence in my decision making...... :)

I have also created an Excel file... and would update all the Yearlies, Monthlies, Weeklies as you do them..... As you say, accountability..... Now, you would be a little more accountable with respect to S&R's..... as all of them would be available at a single place..... Would suggest you to have this in your signature.... :)

Re: Eur/usd

One of the things being in commissioned sales for 20 years taught me is that there are going to be ups and downs. There are weeks it seems everybody hates your product. There are other times it seems they flock to buy it.
Trading is like commissioned sales. I'm sure Raj is doing well in his trading, but 2012 is off to a rocky start. I'm sure he will be making a comeback in style.
Thank you for your kind words.. Its getting interesting and more challenging.. I love it..
Agree with you on the freight train on EURUSD.. trying to find the reversal from long time.. Its tiring also..
Eyeing on the Gold and Silver moves (looks good to go long).. I have to do little bit of shuffling before I can take anymore trades..

Regards
Raj

My signature is really an ulterior motive. It allows me to go into other threads and announce my thread without saying anything.
When people come here long enough, they know the op of this thread will no soft shoe anything, regardless if he is wrong or right. I even encourage comments to make me fully accountable for all that I say.
Bottom line is this is an environment to help us all in our trading. That is why we collaborate here and other favorite threads. We go where we feel we will get the most personal benefit.

Yes Paul Sir........ I plotted all the Yearlies, Monthlies, Weeklies on my Nifty Chart..... There was also a Trendline around this MR1..... which gave me confidence in my decision making...... :)

I have also created an Excel file... and would update all the Yearlies, Monthlies, Weeklies as you do them..... As you say, accountability..... Now, you would be a little more accountable with respect to S&R's..... as all of them would be available at a single place..... Would suggest you to have this in your signature.... :)

My signature is really an ulterior motive. It allows me to go into other threads and announce my thread without saying anything.
When people come here long enough, they know the op of this thread will no soft shoe anything, regardless if he is wrong or right. I even encourage comments to make me fully accountable for all that I say.
Bottom line is this is an environment to help us all in our trading. That is why we collaborate here and other favorite threads. We go where we feel we will get the most personal benefit.
You didn't get me.... You can also include this along with the present one..... ie; there would be 2 links..... Anyways.... your signature, your decision :)

Re: Eur/usd

I was talking about this in Smartrade's thread on trading with an oscillator. Let the smaller TF's have their way when the market retraces, then jump in for the ride south. I've been gobbling up pips everywhere I can find them. I prefer a bit of different conditions, but I'll still take the pips any way I can get them.

Thank you for your kind words.. Its getting interesting and more challenging.. I love it..
Agree with you on the freight train on EURUSD.. trying to find the reversal from long time.. Its tiring also..
Eyeing on the Gold and Silver moves (looks good to go long).. I have to do little bit of shuffling before I can take anymore trades..

Regards
Raj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2