Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dija

The down move that ended last week should continue on into this week. The WS1 at 12167 should be targeted. The WS2 at 12115 looks unlikely.
MT, the market has been wearing the top of the weekly cloud out and we should see a move to 12624. 11725 is the MT level worth keeping the eye on.
Sir I hate to keep trades over weekends . It was a 200 point difference opening for the bulls ! That move almost killed me ! Sir should we say good bye to the WS1 at 12167 as now it has cleared some consolidated resistance area and look for longs? Daily being overbought and pointing south and support is there at 12250 which is expected to get hit ?

Re: Dija

Saif, this was not just a weekend. This was a New Years' weekend and the market also had the New Years' holiday (Monday the 2nd). Keeping that in mind, and knowing the downside was limited (ala "he WS1 at 12167 should be targeted. The WS2 at 12115 looks unlikely." ) the weekly points should have been used for a possible entry for a long, not to continue in a short.
Right now it seems 12336 should be solid support. The spike thrashed my weeklies.

Sir I hate to keep trades over weekends . It was a 200 point difference opening for the bulls ! That move almost killed me ! Sir should we say good bye to the WS1 at 12167 as now it has cleared some consolidated resistance area and look for longs? Daily being overbought and pointing south and support is there at 12250 which is expected to get hit ?

Yeah, but you can tell by pulling out the rearview mirror with the chart and know the USD/JPY is at a 6-week low. OTOH, that is why I asked him the question about his information being something of tradeable value. With his information, will the market head north or south in the future and why?
Hey, I'm learning too y'know.

LOL Sir it was just an update being unaware of the fact this thread is 100% technical :rofl:

ichimoku XV

png image hosting

I plan on getting back to the kumo but I wanted to pause for the cause.

This picture is showing how to enter the middle of a DOWN and use the kijun as a stop, and this will work on all TF's.
I've been tracking this pair for quite awhile. Admittedly, it fooled me concerning the reversal point, but I'm still waiting for the bottoming out to enter for the "huge payday". For now all I can see is a downward channel with strong momentum favoring the bears. So, I have been in numerous shorts along the way. The recent one was entered on Monday (my time) at 6:29 in the evening. The stop was set at the kijun, 3 candles back. This is the hourly, so everytime I am at the computer I trail the stop in accordance with the reading on the kijun 3 candles back (In a downtrend I have to add for the spread.). The target is the MS1, as there seems to be a clear shot to that point. That is my TP. Using just the kijun, the trader could stay in the trade until the stop is triggered, because it is guaranteed to be profit from this point until whenever the stop is actually triggered.

T4J, I guess I implied, but did not make it clear. The senkou span A is is at the side of the cloud of the direction it is going. "A" is at the bottom of a bearish cloud, and the top when it is a bullish cloud.
The example you posted was Timepass's chart. He has a light green cloud for the bullish cloud and a light red for the bearish. Everytime the cloud is green the "A" is on top and the "B" is on the bottom. Everytime the cloud is red the "A" is on the bottom and the "B" is on top.
Considering you used his chart as the example, maybe Timepass can jump in here and verify that.

BTW, that is an excellent question, but it is important information to know when we consider the characteristics of the cloud.

About ichimoku training session, you might have covered OR be going to cover.

Here we also have different colors for clouds, so that also will be part of training material with pictures?
http://www.traderji.com/derivatives/42863-nifty-50-future-trends-529.html#post627688

Last edited:
Yeah, but you can tell by pulling out the rearview mirror with the chart and know the USD/JPY is at a 6-week low. OTOH, that is why I asked him the question about his information being something of tradeable value. With his information, will the market head north or south in the future and why?
Hey, I'm learning too y'know.
LOL Sir the information is no way trade able ! We cannot drive ahead by looking at the rear view mirror of a car !
sir I looked at the chart of usd/jpy and its giving me a headache !!

Then don't trade it.

I can see where the pair is headed over the next several months, as per my LT forecast. Th YS2 at 71.34 should be hit this year. I still won't hitch a ride with it. I don't want to take all year just to make 550 pips.

LOL Sir the information is no way trade able ! We cannot drive ahead by looking at the rear view mirror of a car !
sir I looked at the chart of usd/jpy and its giving me a headache !!

Yes, that 102.42 is the WR3. The first week of the year can be insane. This is my 7th one. You'd think I'd be used to it by now--lol.

Nevertheless, the market is still performing as expected. This is the one forecast I wanted to be wrong on. Gas prices are going to go flying up. Many people cannot afford that.

CRUDE SURPASSED WEEKLIES rESISTANCE OF 102.42 THAT IS WHAT i SAW
IN GCI. AM I RIGHT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2