Some Indian Mid Cap stocks to consider

supra u r doing great work man. u have house full of ideas but v do not have that much money and then every second person u meet advices to b cautious.one really feels jittery while taking fresh exposure .however i m thinkking abt adding on to cons finvest.as far as sakti sugar is concerned i think it has bcome trading fav.however i wud like to point out that in case of good monsoons i think sugar industry will b affected as there will b excess supply

Hi Creameeee,

Nice to hear back from you. True enough what you speak. Even for me I do not invest in every stock I put up in the forum. To be honest among the three best recommendations of mine were Rolta, Elder Pharma and VSNL, I had only VSNL in my portfolio. That is why whenever I find a stock as to do well I put up in the forum, so that you can choose among them.

As for Con Fin, I would suggest you to hold on because there is not much movement in the counter. Till it shows any significant movement, you will have well off time to invest in other counters.

Again I would like to suggest a penny stock-- Hazoor Media and power BSE code 532467, currently trading at 11.2.

As for information collected from various sources:

Hazoor Media and Power is engaged in the business of media, entertainment and power business. As against Rs.12.30 crore sales and net profit of Rs.4.14 crore for the previous year, during the first three quarters itself it has notched a sales of Rs.12.40 crore sales and net profit of Rs.3.60 crore. It is in the advanced stage of commissioning generation of 20 MW power project.

The share holding pattern indicated that about 40% is held by two companies Eaugu Udyog and Webnet Infosys.

Considering the future projects especially relating to power as also achievment of sales during three quarters itself, the scrip looks like a good bet in a 3-6 month horizon. We may expect a return of 20-25% in 6 month horizon.

Hi Creameeee,

Finally today Consolidated Finvest has shown some movement.

Previous close was 51. It touched an intraday high if 55.x and closed at 54. However whether it was market driven or self-appraised, I could not decide. Till I get a clear sign, I would ask you to wait and watch before you take position on it. If you are planning for a long term investment, then enter in a range of 51, hopefully it would not ditch you. It has strong support at 48-50 level.

Hi Guys,

I am a complete Fresher to this community. This is my first post!!

U guys are just amazing....u seem to provide a lot of information - First of all a big thanks to u people!!

I need to learn to read charts and also do the fundamental analysis so that I can judge a scrip with the available data (I know its NOT that easy - but I want ur guidance on how to go abt related stuff).

I have scrips of Petronet LNG, Mahavir Spinning mills and PTC (not in big volumes though)...what are my options?

Thanks in advance -- Looking for ur replies.

Sam.

There is another counter that is showing a nice uptrend in the past few weeks.

DECCAN CHRONICLE

Buy the counter at current levels in small quanties, and accumulate on dips---target would be 270 in 2-3 weeks. Long term investors would definitely target even more.

The counter has been strongly recommended by CNBC.

Any posts concerning clarification and suggestions are welcome.