Some Indian Mid Cap stocks to consider

I am so sorry Sandy.

The script name is Shakti Sugar. However if intraday it reaches a high level, you may exit it. The price target would be around 110, if the monsoons are well.

Sun Beam Infotech gets to the upward freeze of 6.76. I had expected that the my readers had booked a minor profit at the 6.7 level as I had mentioned. I shall recommend to book a little more profit at 6.9-7.1 which I believe the script should touch tomorrow. The script has crossed its first resistance of 6.7 with an upward freeze, the next hindrance would be 6.9 and 7.2

Also VSNL touched an intraday high of 280 and closed at 268. A good profit booking at 280 as I had expected. Those who did not get a chance to exit today need not worry, they will always have a fair chance.

Also do track WIMCO and Berger Paints.

supratik said:
....................Sun Beam Infotech gets to the upward freeze of 6.76. I had expected that the my readers had booked a minor profit at the 6.7 level as I had mentioned. I shall recommend to book a little more profit at 6.9-7.1 which I believe the script should touch tomorrow. The script has crossed its first resistance of 6.7 with an upward freeze, the next hindrance would be 6.9 and 7.2...........................
Spot on supratik. Compliments to you & again good luck to us looking forward to the next upper ckt freeze, hopefully just round the corner. ;)

Hi All,

Sun Beam Infotech on a downward freeze today (currently at 5.33 time :2.33). It has again come back to a price where we can buy in small lots. Again our target price would be around 6.7.

Do not panic on the counter, a volatile counter like this can give you good profits if you can transact on it carefully - entering when weak and exiting when strong.

Keep a buy on this counter at the current price. Again I would suggest my readers not to buy aggressively.

I dont have a proper idea of the script Sachin so I would refrain from making any comment on it. If I get any information I will get back to you.

Also Elder Pharma as recommended has touched 232(stock was recommended at 186). It closed at 218, but anyway we shall continue with our specified target of 240-250 for a short term.

Great call,supratik on the Elder Pharma.....got in relatively later than you at 196,but still sweet gains!!Nice... :)

My Recommendations Status
Counter Recommended At Target Status

Rolta India 93 135 Achieved
Bharat Seats 97 Not Set
Harrison Malayalam 92 115 Achieved
TVS Motor 70 105-110 Pending
Hindustan Zinc 147 Not set Pending
Mercator Lines 82 115-125 Pending
VSNL 226 270 Achieved
Sun Beam Infotech 6.6, 5.7 20+, 6.7+ Pending/Achieved
Elder Pharma 187 140 Pending
Consilidated Finvest 50.7 70+ Pending
Sakti Sugar 83 100-110 Pending(depends on monsoon)

Hi Saint,

Thanks for the compliment. But anyway I did not have Elder Pharma in my portfolio, I knew it would go up, so I had posted on the forum.

But it was good to receive those words of compliment, Thanks again.

Hi All,

Elder Pharma has touched an intraday high of 236.90, short term investors can book profits at our esteemed level(our target was 240).However the counter still seems to be bullish and can go higher from current levels. Long term investors can continue to hold.

Also there is a counter showing an uptrend - MTNL. There can be fresh entry at the current levels. No stoploss recommended currently. Price target will be around 145 in a very short term.
Mid term holders can continue to hold till it breaks its 52-week high of 170.