Some Good Steals...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All,
Need advice from all you expereinced people. Just started learning TA. Still understanding all about trends. If a share after a continous downfall starts posting higher highs and lows. does it mean a uptrend has started. I know there are many more indicators. Also from this small raise is there a way to see a long uptrend(primary trend) or we have to wait more. I was seeing the charts of polyplex corporation. I see a upmove from24/02/06. also according to me key support levels are 139, 135 and 125. Please see the charts and guide and correct me with all your experiences.

Rgds
Rahul

Hi Amit,

Am a noobie to the market and to this site too. Was goin through the site
since the last few days, reading the queries and comments and seeing the
tremendous sharing of knowledge. Seemed truly interesting.

Finally wanted to get some comments on the portfolio that i hold...

IDBI -200 [email protected] 83.70
Vijaya Bank -100 [email protected] 55.90
TATATELSER(TTML)-1000 [email protected] 25.70
RELIANCE NATURAL(RELINATU)-500 [email protected] 31.25

What should i hold or sell.....plz give some directions.
What's the target that i can seek for the holdings.

Thanks and Regards
coolpal

AMITBE

koolprakash said:
Amit,

Oriental Bank of Commerce(OBC) has been rather lackluster and is in the range 237 - 250 for some time. Do you see this scrip moving up at all? I hold 100 @ 263.5

Thanks,
Kool
Hi Kool, most bank counters have been the laggards in this rally.
The positive on OBC is on the monthly chart it's not violating 241 and on weekly and daily 130. In a sideways move now, these are the levels to watch.
A slip below 230 would make it clearly brarish. A sustained move above 256 would be a positive and can be assesed then.
Once the bank sector begins to get a move on, my favourites would be Bank of India and Federal Bank.
Do follow up and bye for now.

AMITBE

Re: Paramount Communications

p_haolader said:
Hi Amit,

Good to have you back. I hope you have recovered completely. The threads look lifeless without you and Saint. Thanks for explaining the chart of PARACOM in such detail.

You recall that we had a couple of posts on KEI. Well, its doing fine CMP is 368 . I picked up some at 309 and my average is 302, so thats a good profit. Last friday it went to a high of 409 but came down sharply to close at 368.

Should i book profits or hold on ? please suggest.

Thanks,
Partha
Hi Partha, KEI is in a near vertical climb and difficult to say if you should pull out and where. The momentum is strong and if it manages to keep above 374-383-392 by and by or in the near term, it'll go higher.
348-356 area should form a support zone if you want to ride it out.
Track these levels and do update if you decide to stay in.
All the best.

AMITBE

iamtrr said:
can somebody kindly indicate a good portfolio of stocks to start with for a amount of Rs100000 which can be used or monitored and nurtured for all the members to emulate and benefit
Hi iamtrr...track Supratik's thread "Recommendtaions From Various Sources" which he updates regularly. These are a collection of investment ideas from various sources and are generally good.
You could make your picks and check with him for decent entry levels for them. You could also track the various threads here for good trading ideas.
All the best.

AMITBE

rahulg77 said:
Hello All,
Need advice from all you expereinced people. Just started learning TA. Still understanding all about trends. If a share after a continous downfall starts posting higher highs and lows. does it mean a uptrend has started. I know there are many more indicators. Also from this small raise is there a way to see a long uptrend(primary trend) or we have to wait more. I was seeing the charts of polyplex corporation. I see a upmove from24/02/06. also according to me key support levels are 139, 135 and 125. Please see the charts and guide and correct me with all your experiences.

Rgds
Rahul
Hi Rahul...162-164 is a major conflict area for Polyplex. It broke this in Nov '03, then made a high at 233 end Dec that year. Broke below this in Feb '04 and after a few attempts climbed above this in Aug '04. Till Oct that year moved sideways hugging close to this and took off ina near vertical to peak at 286 mid Dec '04. Between early April and May '05 it was back here to test support, then took off again to peat at 273 Sept '05. Back again in early Feb now, it broke below this mark to test another important support in the 121-125 area. Coming off this now at 150, that area at 162-164 needs to be watched. Sustaining above this should increase buying pressure, and should the momentum continue, the next major levels are 180-190.
This is all off the daily charts, so have a look.
Regards.

Amit: INDIABULLS

Dear Amit,

Thanks for your inputs in HFCL! Can you take a look at Indiabulls, is it in a consolidating phase? I expected it to trend higher because of mill-land verdict.

Kumar

AMITBE

urcoolpal said:
Hi Amit,

Am a noobie to the market and to this site too. Was goin through the site
since the last few days, reading the queries and comments and seeing the
tremendous sharing of knowledge. Seemed truly interesting.

Finally wanted to get some comments on the portfolio that i hold...

IDBI -200 [email protected] 83.70
Vijaya Bank -100 [email protected] 55.90
TATATELSER(TTML)-1000 [email protected] 25.70
RELIANCE NATURAL(RELINATU)-500 [email protected] 31.25

What should i hold or sell.....plz give some directions.
What's the target that i can seek for the holdings.

Thanks and Regards
coolpal
Hi coolpal...IDBI, Tatatele and Vijaya ire rank underperformers, and IDBI and Tatatele should give you an exit without loss going ahead. Vijaya would take longer.
Reliance Natural is a strong hold, in the mid to long term will go far.
At moving around your entry, IDBI would be looking to test 92 plus levels. ake it from there.
Tatatele has been in the news lately and if a rally should come, it would be tested at 27-30 levels. Past this, see how it goes.
Vijaya needs to trade above 62 for starters before it can be assessed.
All the best.

Hi Amit here is another query for you. Please tell your views on 'Gammon India'... I want to enter in this counter but what would be right time for that!

Alok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Loans 4