Some Good Steals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMITBE

AMITBE said:
This is a recent post on Nagarjuna Construction.
Had retraced to 294 and after consolidating is appearing to make the next move at 316 now.
The above targets are intact, and will far exceed them in due course.
Stop can be at 306 now.
Blowout move in Nagarjuna, up 12% at 365 after 389 high.
Tight stop is 350, or 343.

Hi AMITBE

Yes, NagarJuna Const is zooming away to new peaks will you recommend me to sell now. I hold very little of it and sitting now on a descent margin.

Regards
chachi

AMITBE

chachi said:
Hi AMITBE

Yes, NagarJuna Const is zooming away to new peaks will you recommend me to sell now. I hold very little of it and sitting now on a descent margin.

Regards
chachi
Hi Chachi...just made a posting above suggesting stops. It's come off a bit sharp off 389 high in a volatile trade, so see what you want to do. I'm in for now with those stops and will come in again lower if stopped out.
All the best.

AMITBE

AMITBE said:
Hi Chachi...just made a posting above suggesting stops. It's come off a bit sharp off 389 high in a volatile trade, so see what you want to do. I'm in for now with those stops and will come in again lower if stopped out.
All the best.
Hi Chachi...and others holding Nagarjuna.
392 area may give some resistance, and past here, 398-404-408 would be the immediate goal. More later when things move there.
S/l at 364 may be considered, but I'm in with the previous mentioned.
Thanks.

AMITBE

AMITBE said:
Originally Posted by AMITBE
Hi NK...yes Bharat Forge is still a buy.
In case you wish to buy in, accumulate at declines. Though in a falling market the following levels may provide a decent entry: 403-400-397-394-390-385.
A close above 416-419 would push it towards 435, and a close above 440 would add another 50 plus points...subject to how the markets pan out of course.
If and when you do get in, call back if you like for stops etc. As I had mentioned in the earlier post, a counter like this has minimum downside risk, and is one of the blue-chips in the making if not already there.
Post April-May annual results, a lot of the recent major investments would begin to reflect in the price action I believe. It's a wealth creator in the long term.
All the best.
Hi again NK.
BF at 438 after 444 high. The 50 plus point rise is in line above 440 or 447 close, but possibly after some pullback/consolidation?
I'm still going with 426 s/l.
Cheers.

HI Amit,

Can u help me wid Ashima Ltd. means the stock has been sliding continuously since August last year. Presently trading at a cmp of 12.55, the stock has already tested its 52 week low today.

OnTrying to interpret the charts the stock has a decent support around this level though on three year charts it hs gone to Rs. 10 as well.

On the earnings front the company has been undergoing a bad phase with the net profit margin at -19% (better as compared to -25% in year '03)

Am speculating entering the stock at sub 12 Rs. levels. Will be glad if u can share ur advice on this

Regards,
Rainmaker

AMITBE

AMITBE said:
Shanti Gears has been stirring a couple of days and starting a move now at 69 plus...but on a difficult day.
However it needs to take out 71-73 to get a move on.
Stop is the same...below 62-63.
So now Shanti making a move yet again at 77 now after 78.80 high.
It has tested 76 a few sessions ago and making a comeback after a pullback
Trailing s/l at 73, or 71 for now. Hold for mid term at least for strong gains.

AMITBE

AMITBE said:
Bharti giving a breakout today after a long time, and with strong volume.
At 377 now and a close above 381 would look to 388-395-402 first.
Some members have position, so keep watch.
Bharti has been testing 404 and at 402 now.
We are into the imeediate area from the 377 area when it was breaking out.
Going ahead there would be competition from Reliance Comm being listed on Monday. Even so, 406-410-414-418 are directly above.
I'm holding with s/l at 388 or 381 max.

hi amit,

can u pls see the technicls and advise me on riddhi siddhi. i entered on 171 levels. and it has been moving in the range of 185-179 after touching a peak of 225. shld i hold and with what stop loss. Also i am going to join a technical analysis class from tomm. Around 18 classes of 2 hrs each. Hope will learn from there and also benefit from the forum here.

rgds
rahul

rgds
rahul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Loans 4