Some Good Steals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

shrinivas

AMITBE said:
Dabur in a possible new move, Joshi.
Either at declines around 107-110-112, or above 118 with 110 or 107 s/l.
Dear Amitda,
Thanxx...I sold this today at 114.3..made profits and came out..you are absolutely right, one should enter this stock again at 107..though i'll get in even at 109....thanxx a lot...

ganeshhity

shrinivas

mail2joshi said:
Hi Amit ,
Please give your valuable feedback on DABUR cmp 115

Regards
sjoshi
Dear Joshi,

I got notice of this share when it fell sharply..purchased and sold it lots of time after it was trading between 105-115 and always made nominal profit out of it.....i got it again at 109 and sold at 114.3 today.....action really would start now for this(as i presume)...one should enter it at 107/109/112...else once it crosses 118...

All the best...
ganeshity

ganeshhity said:
Dear Joshi,

I got notice of this share when it fell sharply..purchased and sold it lots of time after it was trading between 105-115 and always made nominal profit out of it.....i got it again at 109 and sold at 114.3 today.....action really would start now for this(as i presume)...one should enter it at 107/109/112...else once it crosses 118...

All the best...
ganeshity
Thanks a lot Amit as always for your help.
Thanks ganeshity for your feedback with your experince.

Regards
sjoshi

Hi AMITBE

The forum is great I am picking up the trading from you guys and is already getting into some nominal profits vide NAG.CONST and Jain Irrigation. holding RELCAPITAL, RNRL and WIPRO, for tommorrow.

Regards
Chachi

AMITBE

Arwin_24 said:
Hi! there well i have just started in share mkt cud u plz tell me i have invested in jstainless @ 102Rs. what is the gud to time sell off.thanks
Hi Arwin...early days still in this steel rally but the sentiment appears positive.
The positive on the charts is the test of 82-84 levels early Feb, where it's found support a few times in the past. Then with this strong base, late Feb it got past 92-95, another old conflict area. While there is still much to be done, at 105-108-110 to begin with, sustained volume/momentum may lift it out.
So, whatever your reson for entry, take it one step at a time. At this point 94-95 is a good support area, and I wouldn't hold below here, only because the upside holds much congestion. If and when it gets to about 105-108-110, raise the stop accordingly to 97..and so on.
Update if you like and good luck.

AMITBE

rahulg77 said:
hi everyone,

Hi Amit. Hope all is good for you post budget. what is your view on cummins India, J.P hydro, Shanthi gears. Also colgate is back in the limelight after posting good results and also with the plant at baddi. what are ur views on the same in regard to entry levels on all of the above and also long term views. if we should enter should that be done on declines or at current levels.

Rgds
Rahul
Hi Rahul, yes all is good, thanks. Wish the same for you.
Of the counters listed above, keep off JP Hydro at least till it sustains above 32 for long.
Cummins is rocking along and too high for entry at this point. I'd wait for declines, though can go up some more in the short term. Great in the long term as it's obviously been re-rated recently.
Shanti Gears is a great story unfolding and for the mid term at least. It's in a short term decline and 63-66-68 could provide decent entry. Below 63 I'd stand by for a bounce back and take it passing 65-66.
Update them when needed.
Bye for now.

Sorry...missed Colgate. It's woken up with a bang hasn't it.
Again, too high and at declines track the following levels: 393-388-383-377-372. Do update.

Last edited:

AMITBE

chachi said:
Hi AMITBE

The forum is great I am picking up the trading from you guys and is already getting into some nominal profits vide NAG.CONST and Jain Irrigation. holding RELCAPITAL, RNRL and WIPRO, for tommorrow.

Regards
Chachi
Hi Chachi, Nagarjuna should be heading higher, and as I'm not aware of your entry s/l could be placed at 312 as of tonight.
Price action on Jain Irrigation showed signs of indecision today as it neared an earlier peak at 245 on daily charting. Still strong, though keep a watch.
Reliance Capital made a long bar today and closed near the day's low at 506. This is a sign of short term weakness/pullback, so keep watch though still strong.
Too early to say anything on RNRL, except buy more if it wants to decline and then stablises.
Wipro, unless it takes out 537-538 area to test 545, it could show some temporary weakness where 524-521-518-515-512 are supports. This is strong too as such.
All the best.

Hi Amit,

Holding NTPC @ 134,
Raj Spinning @ 125,
Sanjivani @ 54,
Petronet @ 62,
idbi @ 87,
arvind mills @ 105,
bongaigaon @ 70 &
samtex fashion @ 37,
what are the short term and long term prospects for them?

Also, i would like to have sum info on whether it is the right time to enter for short/long term in the following
tata tele, ifci, reliance cap ventures & reliance energy ventures.

Thanx a million in advance.

Have a nice weekend,

Anthony.

Hi Amit,

some stuff i found on teledata!

Consider the following institutional holding in teledata:
---------------------------------------------------------------------
T. ROWE PRICE GLOBAL TECNOLOGY FUND : 1.3 m shares
T. ROWE PRICE INTERNATIONAL DISCOVERY FUND : 3 m shares
T. ROWE PRICE NEW ASIA FUND : 3 m shares
KARVY : 1.18 m shares
PRIVATE CORPORATE BODIES : 11.91 m shares

T. ROWE PRIcE is a reputed american fund house. I am very sure that they must have researched teledata thoroughly before investing. It is IMPORTANT to note that T. ROWE PRICE invested in August i.e. after the TAIB fiasco. Their acquisition price was 30-31. The presence of T. ROWE PRICE is really reassuring and comforting.

KARVY needs no introduction.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Now with the recent GDR allocation of 6.6 cr. shares the holding in teledata is changed as follows:

FIIs : 45 %
General Public : 34 %

It is also reassuring that the floating stock has reduced from 66 % as on DEC 2005 end to 34 % as of today. Also FII holding has increased subtantially from 10% as on DEC 2005 end to 45 %.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

I think a little bit of patience will pay in the long run.

regards,

Anthony

Hi Amitda,

In budget our FM has allocated a lot of fund to start a number of power proejcts and put his thurst on starting new power projects in near future.

Does this mean in mid-long term Power Equipment companies will do better than Power Plant companies ? What is your opinion on that?

Could you pls recommend some Power Equiment companies with an entry and SL level.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Regards
Mejo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Loans 4