Some Good Steals...

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMITBE said:
Hi devansh_god...Gufic is looking distinctly bearish and may breach a key suppot at 28.50. We'll have to watch it for now to see where it goes.
Regards.
i heard it is a operator based stock so i feel that i would stay away from gufi paintal oh sorry gufi bio

AMITBE said:
Thanks for the followup Suja..
I'd be interested to see what happens with Radhe past 17.50-18.
Bihar Sponge past 22.
Facor past 16.
If they get that far, look for an upside.
Do keep me posted.
Regards.
Hi Amit
Update 19/09/05
Radhe Developers closed at 15.85
Bihar Sponge closed at 21.15
Facor Steel closed at 14.99
Sun Flag closed at 25.60

Thanks and regards
Suja

karthikmarar

yastec said:
hey folks how was my recommendations on india infoline at 128 now trading at 166 in four trading sessions.may god bless you all.

date 20sept2005
kanchan int @53.45
falcon tyres @151
vardhaman poly @122.80
usha dev int @41.50
amtek auto @304
era contruct @170
narmada [email protected]

these are for tuesday.buy in the morning at 9.30 and make money this week.RAJESH KESAVEN
for more [email protected]
Hey Rajesh

Surprised to see such a post in Amit's thread. Rajesh what are the reasons for your recommendations? In this forum We are not interested in POTA (Pulling out of thin Air....or may be we should call it TOTA - Tips out of thin Air) calls....that too in a popular thread where where genuine calls and advices are made....PLEASE...

karthikmarar said:
Hey Rajesh

Surprised to see such a post in Amit's thread. Rajesh what are the reasons for your recommendations? In this forum We are not interested in POTA (Pulling out of thin Air....or may be we should call it TOTA - Tips out of thin Air) calls....that too in a popular thread where where genuine calls and advices are made....PLEASE...
Well Said karthik!

nagzu

AMITBE said:
Hi Nagzu...you joined the parrty late...it's been coming up from 283. Ride it to see where it wants to go, and be prepared to quit at any sign of weakness. The uptrend seems good and the counter is well known, but the market is just not doing what it should be doing...pulling back to lower levels to consolidate. The day the big players take profit and step aside, there may be panic selling. They've all made a killing already and will happily let it slide, if not already shorted heavily in the derivatives too. Be cautious.
If the market keeps up a little more Titan, attempting an upside, as a momentum play could gain past 530 to 550 and possibly more.
Gruh Finance...looks good, but has 83-85 to clear. I'd play safe and get in there.
Hope you took Garden Silk? Had a dream run.
I'd called Chemplast too...but past 105. Was circuit locked at 103.90. 110 next resistance, and past this a free run to possibly 120.
Cheers.
Thanks Amit. Great call.. These is where experience comes in. Gave u a list of 20 stocks.. u picked garden silks.. and Yes ! it was THE gem.
I was lucky to taste the garden's Receipe.. Was really tasty ;)
Well, bajaj auto fin. Good that u put me on the cautious note.. will track it closely.

Nagzu

Hi Amitbe and All,
I just want to know when a stock is freeze or circuit (when no seller), will its value keep on increasing,
I am holding GLFL (Guj Lease Finance ltd) and dont know how long shd I hold it.

Thanks in Advance
sjoshi

yastec said:
hey folks how was my recommendations on india infoline at 128 now trading at 166 in four trading sessions.may god bless you all.

date 20sept2005
kanchan int @53.45
falcon tyres @151
vardhaman poly @122.80
usha dev int @41.50
amtek auto @304
era contruct @170
narmada [email protected]

these are for tuesday.buy in the morning at 9.30 and make money this week.RAJESH KESAVEN
for more [email protected]
Hi Rajesh,
Why should I put my hard earned money down just because you say so?Would prefer if you could add some reasons why you are calling.Frankly this post looks more like an ad to get you on your email........my humble opinion

Anu

AMITBE

karthikmarar said:
Hey Rajesh

Thanks very much for the reproach, Karthik.
I would be most irked with this kind of POTA or TOTA postings on my thread.

Last edited:
AMITDA
INDIABULLS ------ IS ON A BREAKOUT?
BACKED BY the real estate story and upcoming booming result.

HEARD: THERE IS A CALL FROM ........... (Ra. Ju.) ?

PL. COMMENT.

NANDAN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Loans 4