simply stock future charts

sangram1705

L&T:
as i mentioned yesterday that L&T has become my favourite stock, just wanted to show through charts. that if one makes a trade plan & reviews for 2-3 stocks after market hours, tension is reduced to a large extent & slowly as our eyes get trained, we may come across some levels which a stock may keep on respecting in trending environment also.

Last entire week I found the 1720 to 1739 levels . just have a look in the charts

Last edited:

sangram1705

L&T:
as i mentioned yesterday that L&T has become my favourite stock, just wanted to show through charts. that if one makes a trade plan & reviews for 2-3 stocks after market hours, tension is reduced to a large extent & slowly as our eyes get trained, we may come across some levels which a stock may keep on respecting in trending environment also.

Last entire week I found the 1720 to 1739 levels . just have a look in the charts

hope this worked today as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anyone observed this?

amitrandive

L&T:

Just like to share with you,LT is trading in a range,hence these levels are significant.

Weekly Chart of LT

Daily Chart of LT

sangram1705

senior traders/ friends pl help me in understanding the contract note.

above snapshot taken from contract note that i recieved in my email.

The below screenshot is net position as showing in nest trader terminal

my question is:
1) although closing price of nifty is 8738.20, why it is shown 8751.30 in contract note.
2) MTM as shown in net position is 4092.50 whreas in contract note it is showing 3477.50. which one is correct.

Since i am new to positional trading, i cant traceout if something is wrong. before i take up the issue with my broker, wanted advice of traderji friends.
Thanks in advance