Simple Intraday Strategy for NewBies

jetking

Dear JetKing,

First of all thanks for the link and reply.

But i was not begging...if begging is like training, then every member in the forum started training from 0
my point is simple strategy of seniors not the tricks of earning...

Sachin Tendulkar coach "Ramakant Achrekar" train sachin not because sachin is a begger, but sachin want to play cricket...on the real world, sachin plays on ground not Ramakant Achrekar.... Coach is like Bhagwaan , and their bhakt are not bhikhari.....

Strategy is like, when market makes Double top, then apply this strategy, when market is stable, then apply that strategy...

not asking for AFL, not asking for codes....Forum is being overloaded with these kind of stuff...

i was trying to gather Seniors who can train juniors...but not for begging, but for earning...

I saw post of Mr Josh and Raj Sir....never met them, but they are so kind that they help newbies as Guru...

May be i missed the point of difference between strategy and tricks.

Someone may heard about "Megh Manseta".... the only indian to get the wishes from Sir Warren Buffet....

No one can predict future, but by training , we can be prepared to atleast be prepared for ups and downs...and its not begging...

I thought post must go in this way:

Senior 1 . Apply strategy for EMA 10 reverse for crude
Senior 2. Go for double top/bottom with waiting for stochastic coming down to 60/40
Senior 3. Apply 15 min TF for SBI-Fut and wait for trend reversal.
Senior 4. Invest 1 lot in Nifty Fut for 1Rs Trainig like Manikandan Sir advised

Now our job is to find what is stochastic, our job is to find Double Top/Bottom and apply on real trades........

Hope this is not Begging...
dear,u r taking the literal meaning of the words and missing the essence of it.

what u call a man who do not want to work or take pain and ask you to do something for him or find a easy way out

as i said in my pr post,that u did not even bother to go through many strategies defined in many threads here,because if u would have done that than you would have not started this thread,
i am not sure that u have gone through the link i posted, in detail,otherwise u would not have replied in this way,it has so much for a new person to keep him busy for days and increase their knowledge a lot

and tell me if every new member start a new thread asking the same (because they also dont have the patience to search the forum,and believe me u are not the first one to ask this question ,it has been asked many times in different ways )than i think seniors here will have only one work,that is to train everybody..............

and if u like Tendulkar,than follow his footsteps and find a personal trainer/coach/mentor(in person and not online)who can make u a better trader and this is not the place to find one
and i am sure Tendulkar also would not have gone to a free cricket discussion forum to find a coach or learn cricket

dear these are just my views,nothing against anybody ,so do not take it personally
all the very best for your bright future

Dear Jetking Sir....

i apologize for the harsh words that i use...but sometime seniors done boost the confidence, and they are happy that newbies are asking for help...

As i said, i am not sachin, not even becoming grandmaster in one days...

Just my simple concern is you know market movement much more advanced way than us..... if your guidance can change anyone life, then its a happy cause... not asking for readymade tricks or afl or signal generation codes...
Forum is full of us...but where to start...this is the problem...

For example, if i search Nifty Future Intraday...then its about 2500+(referring to Raj Sir post) post...most of the comments are asking doubts...

In just simple Nifty Future Strategy...someone is asking about afl, someone is asking for metatrader, someone asking for best company for real time data, someone asking whether it works for crude, some one asking SBIN 15tf is better or 5 TF is better..... Now where is IntraDay Strategy for Nifty????

Thats why i said...Senior post the strategy and our job to analyse it experiment it and post the result like examination....its of no way to start discussion about Bollinger Band, MACD band, and other tool that how it can be used....if its posted by Senior that wait for RSI 20...then our job is to search what is RSI and how it will work for 80 or 20....

Because...i know you guys....you are almost perfect and become master of trading in many years...this is because you work like Sachin...keep practising and practising and practising...my point is where you get the best way....guide us...Example...Edison use 1000+ experiments to light a bulb...When asked about it, Edison allegedly said, "I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb.

so you can also guide us not to do that thing and do this thing....

Dear Jet Sir,

i missed to say thanks for the link that you provided....100+ post and its creating the confidence ...Thanks to Anvy sir also for creating such an awesome post.

Regards

simplebuthard

Working as Trading Assistant. Hire me !!
FahadMalik,

Shantala, one of the member here, posted the range breakouts strategy thread. This is simple strategy to get started with.

1. Simple strategy bcos all we need is eyes for identifying the stocks that trades in ranges in your timeframe. All you need to see the charts of stocks in your preferred time and if it trades in range or not and then apply your Risk manangement, Money management for being consisency in your profits.

2. That thread has limited number of posts and you need not take much time to grasp the thread.

3. Range breakouts concept is simple, profitable and durable(stocks going to be always in the market, range breakouts also going to be forever).

So go ahead practicing that strategy.

jetking

Dear Jet Sir,

i missed to say thanks for the link that you provided....100+ post and its creating the confidence ...Thanks to Anvy sir also for creating such an awesome post.

Regards
dear,
i posted this link due to another reason also .

there is even a greater message is hidden in the title of this thread,beside a good strategy and vast knowledge,
and that is : select one strategy and master it,do not jump over from one to another
so select your strategy carefully and practice it with faith and discipline
all the best

manishchan

@ fahadmalik : Here are the best links to start from..

For basics :

http://www.traderji.com/beginners-guide/9373-new-members-please-read.html

Index of some of strategies in TJ :

http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/36413-trading-strategies-using-technical-analysis.html

Also. wanted to say dt if one wants to learn nything will hv to do some handwork isn't it ? There are loads and loads of strategies discussed in TJ so instead of asking others to post them, you should put some time and effort to browse thru on your own. Benefit of this would be dt you might come across things that you didn't even know about and may work out for you. Got through each of the segments in TJ like trading methods, advance trading strategies etc. Strategy which is good for one trader may not necessarily good for you and vice versa. So my suggestion is to explore on your own and see which methods you feel comfortable with and what makes sense to you. Learn them and see how that works. Learning dt one gets by self exploring is unmatched to ny other method.. :)

All the Best !

Hello

For a beginner, most would recommend focusing on one method / instrument

If you want to do just that, then can choose to focus on using price action.

There are many - many good resources from where one can learn / get started.

The problem is that most of the newbie traders don't want to do the hard work, to study, understand and practice, to make efforts in developing skills . . .

So most of the wannabe traders wont make any use of resources like the one mentioned below . . .

but any way here goes . . .

The Nifty Nirvana Blog Link

e-book Link to get started first download his book

Happy :)

This thread is in the wrong sub-forum :eek:

@fahadmalik
Why do you think the market should give you any money. What do you give to the market which entitles you to more money than you have now? Why you and not anyone else in the market. Think ;)