Simple intraday profitable strategy-it works

mmohanar

Simple intraday profitable strategy

Dear members

I going to share simple best profitable intraday strategy.
Most of the people trading intraday using 5mins,10mins,15mins chart.none of them give good signals it gives more intraday false signals.5,10,15mins charts uses only losers in intraday. So you are consistently losing you money. Try once below strategy. after using this strategy your account will grow sure.

Strategy:

5sma
8sma
Daily chart

Buy when 5sma cross above 8sma upside.
Sell when 5sma cross below 8sma downside

No stoploss and target is when 2mas crossing again you exit.
You verify first yourself and when 5sma above 8sma you see more up days than down days.
Same for sell side.

First back test and paper trade this method you will see wonderful results.

Your account will grow.

This strategy for new traders.

opinions welcome.

Regards

Mmohanar

Last edited:

suri112000

You will know the confirmed crossover at EOD on daily charts.

Let us assume there is a confirmed bullish crossover today at EOD. How to trade intraday tomorrow? I mean where, when to buy and where, when to exit the trade?

Be specific on entry and exits so that we can check it up. Even the bullish bars on daily charts, give lot of whipsaws intraday.

I presume that we are not at all referring intraday charts for taking positions, right? We are trading intraday on daily bars.

How do you enter and exit the trades based on daily bars? Please explain in detail. Entry, Stop Loss, Profit exits.

Rish

Dear members

I going to share simple best profitable intraday strategy.
Most of the people trading intraday using 5mins,10mins,15mins chart.none of them give good signals it gives more intraday false signals.5,10,15mins charts uses only losers in intraday. So you are consistently losing you money. Try once below strategy. after using this strategy your account will grow sure.

Strategy:

5sma
8sma
Daily chart

Buy when 5sma cross above 8sma upside.
Sell when 5sma cross below 8sma downside

You verify first yourself and when 5sma above 8sma you see more up days than down days.
Same for sell side.

First back test and paper trade this method you will see wonderful results.

Your account will grow.

This strategy for new traders.

opinions welcome.

Regards

Mmohanar
Method is Daily Chart crossover...how you interpret in Intraday and trade...

Just to understand, the above question ! ! ! ! !

Re: Simple intraday profitable strategy

Dear members

Mmohanar
Hello Mmohanar... Thank you for sharing your strategy...i have a few queries

If the target is met (i.e. 2 moving averages crossing) after 3-4 days on daily charts then this strategy is for swing trading...then how to trade intraday???

and if there is no stoploss.. how does one incorporate important aspects of money management and risk:reward ratio into this strategy...?

Re: Simple intraday profitable strategy

Using sma on daily charts is good strategy on days of trending market but when its not trending it will make much more losers.
The time period used for calculating averages(5,8) are very short they will fluctuate more often.
And also use some indicator with price action to differentiate between pullbacks and reversals.