Simple Intraday Strategy for NewBies

Dear Seniors ,

Awesome strategies posted...reading and understanding the strategy and applying on paper trade....

Dear NinjaTrader

Market (stock market, offline market, online market) since last 5000-6000 yrs...one is building profit, one is loosing the wealth......from the time of Barter system to stock market....to survive in the market, one has to compete with the market challenges....not even a single business is designed or developed which can give 100% return or Profit...so predicting that market will only give profit is a nightmare .....but my goal is if i earn then i have to sharpen my edges..if i loose, then i have to work hard and find the mistake....

Stock Market is not my Chacha(unlce) business that i can move the market in any direction....so preparing the right goals and strategy will help to earn...

Strategy can only be trained by seniors.... like Puchu posted the links which shows the awesome strategy for newbies like me....

someday i will also develop any strategy and post on Traderji and help juniors....

Warren Buffet is only one but my aim is not be be another warren buffet...my aim is to earn and support my family....hope i am not greedy so much....

Thanks one again all the seniors for helping....

i was analysing the data...

10EMA and 110 EMA

For intraday...candle above 10EMA is buy...candle below 10 EMA is sell
For extra support...keep watching :
1. 10 EMA is proceeding towards 110 EMA....then buy...
2. 10EMA is going down from 110 EMA then sell

applied on 15min chart of Crude...

Target 20 Points is maximum for Intraday....for safe side...10-15 is good.stoploss will be previous close candle of higher High or higher low or previous High/Low candle.,,depending on your budget but not beyond 15-20 points....1:1 is good Risk reward ratio

Target 50-70 Points for Long/Short position... stoploss will be trailing 20 points after you cover safe position of 35-40 points