Simple analysis

RSI

Hi Anant,

I have no objection if you understand the concept clearly. I agree with you. Some times it becomes very difficult to get the right word. I myself goofed up with the word "target" in my first post in this thread, which was pointed out by Naveen.

RSI

Dear members,

Time has come to say goodbye to this thread. I have enclosed epilogue here as usual in the form of a word file. Do not forget to read it and ponder over some of the things stated there.

As suggested by Anant, you can continue discussion about simple analysis.

I once again thank all members for co operating with me and helping me in building up this thread.
Thanks and regards
R. S. Iyer

5/3/08

Dear Mr. Iyer,

Although I am a nobody where trading is concerned yet there are a few points in your Epilogue, which I value very strongly. They are:-
1. Keep it Simple
2. Education ( a Continual Process)
3. Honesty, Simplicity & Truthfulness
4. Not engaging in Tips culture.

It appears that you are a bit sad about wishing Goodbuy to your thread. But I am definitely going to be a looser as I am trying to mature as a trader. The numerous oscillators & indicators are complicating things up.

Your epilogue comes as a Breadth of Fresh Air.

I will go through your posts, from the very beginning, to learn your method. In case I have any query, will you mind if I send you private message. Or it is possible for you to give me your email address where I can mail my query?

Thank you for being refreshingly different

Wishing you all the best

With respect,
Nandini

balraj167

Dear members,

Time has come to say goodbye to this thread. I have enclosed epilogue here as usual in the form of a word file. Do not forget to read it and ponder over some of the things stated there.

As suggested by Anant, you can continue discussion about simple analysis.

I once again thank all members for co operating with me and helping me in building up this thread.
Thanks and regards
R. S. Iyer
Hi RSI,

Thanks for your thread i have lerned lot from you. and yes i will be waiting for your next thread regarding entry.

Thanks
balraj167