Simple explanation of technical analysis

I used to find the explanation of technical analysis in books difficult to grasp as there were many usages of jargons and formulas. Like the explanation of Indicators was riddled with formulas and technical terms. analyzedstock[.]com explains everything in a very simple manner with easy explanation of all topics of technical anlaysis.

bunti_k23

I used to find the explanation of technical analysis in books difficult to grasp as there were many usages of jargons and formulas. Like the explanation of Indicators was riddled with formulas and technical terms. analyzedstock[.]com explains everything in a very simple manner with easy explanation of all topics of technical anlaysis.

technical analysis is nothing but a way to study market action by means of certain set of tools like chart reading ,etc etc in another way it is a method of price forecasting over the time ,all in all by studying technical analysis you are finding the probablity of price to move in certain direction over the time ,also it is a part of your strategy which is only 20% rest is covered in money management and risk management etc. which completes your trading plan...i hope u get that :D gud luck:thumb: