Shubha EOD downloader new release (free for life)

mastermind007

for past 2 days, the futures data is getting wrongly downloaded with wrong ticker name where instead of I, II, III which is denoted for near, next and far month, XII is denoted for all months!

to be precise, this is the excel sheet with name NSE_Equity_Futures_fo2211NOV2013bhav which is there in STD_CSV folder.

kindly help!

Mrkanitkar

I've noticed it too. It is not only "X" in suffix. In few cases, there is "V" also.

I've discovered following suffixes -XII, -XI, -VI, -I. I did not check every scrip, but in two or three that I checked, -I was pointing to scrip in Cash segment but it has open interest.

My uploading software (CSV to metastock) currently flags all scrips in F&O file with -I suffix as duplicate.

Also, month is repeated in name of files are 2511NOV2013

I have a small batch file that standardises Shubha file name before running the Uploader.

mrkanitkar

Mrkanitkar

I've noticed it too. It is not only "X" in suffix. In few cases, there is "V" also.

I've discovered following suffixes -XII, -XI, -VI, -I. I did not check every scrip, but in two or three that I checked, -I was pointing to scrip in Cash segment but it has open interest.

My uploading software (CSV to metastock) currently flags all scrips in F&O file with -I suffix as duplicate.

Also, month is repeated in name of files are 2511NOV2013

I have a small batch file that standardises Shubha file name before running the Uploader.
Can you please confirm, you are using pro for windows?

mastermind007

Can you please confirm, you are using pro for windows?
Yes, I confirm that I am using a newer Pro version.

One of the nice thing about a newer version is that it creates a fresh indice file for each day. Earlier version used to append same indice to one date less file.

Besides this funny X char in the NFO file, date time stamps in file name have month appearing twice. So, 28 november would appear as 2811NOV2013 and 2nd december would 212DEC2013.

rest of the files have dates as ddmmmyyyy, some have yyyymmdd.

I have written a small batch file using awk to standardise all the dates and names them with yyyymmdd. If you wish, I can email you that file.

There are lots of changes in report folder and in download folder too.

xsis

for past 2 days futures data with suffix -I, -II, -III is not getting updated for suffix -I.
i have attached the snapshot of the same for U! this is the file which is generated in std_csv format.
kindly have a look at it and fix it asap. thks in adv!

xsis

hi kanitkar

your EOD s/w is not downloading google 1min ieod data for past 2 days? i have tried every combinations under SETTINGS and double checked it in last 2 days. except for google data, everything is getting updated.

kindly help!

btw, why suddenly so many probs have started coming up in EOD software?

xsis

hi kanitkar - while downloading google IEOD data thru EOD downloader, the time is mismatching and doesn't start with 9:15am. till 30th june 14 it used to be correct. neither i have changed any setting in system nor in your application.

kindly help!

xsis

mr. kanitkar - ru there and checking this thread and your mailbox?
one more thing, when i download mcx and bse data of more than 15 days, the application hangs and gives some weird erros!

cloudTrader

mr. kanitkar - ru there and checking this thread and your mailbox?
one more thing, when i download mcx and bse data of more than 15 days, the application hangs and gives some weird erros!
I was thinking of getting this utility but after reading the thread it seems that this deal might turn into a headache. :(

mastermind007

Anyone here who has been using Shubha's EOD Downloader and downloaded Bulk Deal data for 13 August 2013, 13 November 2013, 18 Feb 2014 and 20 June 2014 and not deleted it from his/her machine?

Company that I am in particular after is GODREJCP. I am asking for this from here because data on these dates seems to have been deleted from NSE site.

http://www.traderji.com/equities/90...s-stock-understand-post991699.html#post991699

Last edited: