Shubha downloader beta launched

For real time data which terminal Shubha downloader should support?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mrkanitkar

Update
Guys,
We have successfully implemented RT for NEST trader, i.e. RTD protocol based.
It pulls data every update. No issues. We are currently testing it.
This solution will work for Zerodha trader, NEST, RKSV, NSE NOW brokers.
We have not implemented backfill yet.

We need your help.
We are trying to connect DDE server of ODIN using c#, do anyone know the name of server and exact strings to pass? If you have or can get any documentation around Diet ODIN data connection, would really help. I am in touch with RKG but they do not have anything. The Arbitrage sheet does not show string, server name.

I just want to repeat, all RT solutions will also be completely Open source and "free for life" as usual. There is no money making idea behind this.
Your help to provide info on DIET ODIN DDE server will be appreciated. May be your broker can provide this info. Please send the docs to [email protected]

carnot11

Update
Guys,

We need your help.
We are trying to connect DDE server of ODIN using c#, do anyone know the name of server and exact strings to pass? If you have or can get any documentation around Diet ODIN data connection, would really help. I am in touch with RKG but they do not have anything. The Arbitrage sheet does not show string, server name.

I just want to repeat, all RT solutions will also be completely Open source and "free for life" as usual. There is no money making idea behind this.
Your help to provide info on DIET ODIN DDE server will be appreciated. May be your broker can provide this info. Please send the docs to [email protected]
Hello,

This is great news.

Thank you very much.

I understand the huge amount of efforts time and dedication allocated by you and your colleagues for completing the project.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Once again, Thank you.

Enjoy,
CArnot

Purushotham

Update
Guys,

We need your help.

RT....YOU ARE REALLY GREAT.....:clap::clap::clap:

Update
Guys,

We need your help.

Thank You So Much !!!! :clapping: :clapping:

Dear mrkanitkar,
Thanks for give this great utility free to here. I like to get only NCDEX EOD Data for use Advancedget Software. I tried to download NCDEX Eod Data, but NCDEX Eod csv files are downloaded successfully and stored in STD_CSV folder. But this files didn't convert to use Advancedget. Because Advanced get folder showing empty. Already I have selected Advanceget option in Data Output format . kindly help to this.

Update
Guys,

We need your help.

Your work is really commendable Mr. Kanitkar. A real gift to the trader's community. :clap: :clap: :clapping: :clapping:

Originally Posted by mrkanitkar
New version will have following features.
1. NSE Index will have volume data
2. NSE bhavcopy will have value data in AUX1
3. BSE bhavcopy will have value data in AUX1
Hello Mrkanitkar

I am repeating this question. Kindly answer this.

For what values, will you be using aux1 (and aux2)?

Just saw this in Mr. Kanitkar's post. If by chance you have missed it then it is quoted hereunder :
In my Intraday DB, I use aux fields to track Orders that are placed. Earlier, I used to keep amount. Now I keep order Id returned by exchange. In EOD, I do not use them.

Last edited:
Hi friends

What should a trader do on priority?

HTML:
1.Look for LRHR low risk high reward opportunities and trade them with proven system after choosing best
2. [B]Keep fingering-fiddling with his data feeder issues[/B]
3.Choose couple of  strategies and [B]master them by 100s of trades in future zone using bar replay or simulator only using rules [/B]and nothing else-finalise a rule set of 5  rules that work
Find when the strategy works best and when it begins failure