SH's swing trading system - a simple way to play the markets

gunsho

hello genesis,
your charts is completely mismatching my charts that's why I could not understand what you mentioned:confused:
What genesis says is correct. on 31-05-2012, when the SAR (4927) was broken, the SL for the short will be ~5012 (the high on 29th). Since the SL is too far, it is better to wait for re-entry so we get less risky trade..

gunsho

One doubt is on 29052012 .... other doubt is of today's trade taken on
  • Why a reentry not be taken above this candle high?
Can you please tell me why you recommend to take reentry above that candle? Please note SL was hit on the next black bar after the white bar you have pointed, after that we need a fresh setup to reenter, right?

Also I have not seen any reentry @4952 with SL 4925 in the sheet. Let me know if I am missing something..

• Why trade was not taken here? since low of the black candle that closed below 15 ema was breached.
After the black candle that closed below 15ema on 31st, a white bar breached the high of the candle. Hence wait for another new black candle to close below 15EMA. and short below low of that new black bar. Which is what happened on 1st June :)

• Why a reentry not be taken above this candle high?
Can you please tell me why you recommend to take reentry above that candle? Please note SL was hit on the next black bar after the white bar you have pointed, after that we need a fresh setup to reenter, right?

Also I have not seen any reentry @4952 with SL 4925 in the sheet. Let me know if I am missing something..

• Why trade was not taken here? since low of the black candle that closed below 15 ema was breached.
After the black candle that closed below 15ema on 31st, a white bar breached the high of the candle. Hence wait for another new black candle to close below 15EMA. and short below low of that new black bar. Which is what happened on 1st June :)
1.I believe Gunsho........that entry on 05/29/2012 is a valid 15 EMA Reentry......yea its stoploss would be broken on the next black candle.......
SH would be able to confirm this.

2. Alright if that is the case.... then people should have shorted below low of first candle........or is it that first piercing candle from 15 ema towards the short side........... with its high above 15 ema is not considered......and only next black candle is considered........

1.I believe Gunsho........that entry on 05/29/2012 is a valid 15 EMA Reentry......yea its stoploss would be broken on the next black candle.......
SH would be able to confirm this.

2. Alright if that is the case.... then people should have shorted below low of first candle........or is it that first piercing candle from 15 ema towards the short side........... with its high above 15 ema is not considered......and only next black candle is considered........
Hi guys

29/5 there was no valid 15 EMA entry... the white candle high was 5002 and the next candle did not breach its highs .. so no buys triggered .. in fact the next candle breached the low on the white candle so the white candle got negated..... there was no buy trade and therefore no SL hit

dont understand the second question .. on 31st May we gapped down below SAR ... short not taken because the SL was very high (5010).. on 31st May we got 15 EMA kiss .. then we also got a black candle close below 15 EMA ... but again the lows of that black candle were not breached... in fact again the next candle went above the highs of black candle and hence negated it ... no trade on 31st May either.

1st June is when we got our valid trade ...

If there is any confusion .. join us on skype where all traders trade live

Cheers
SH

SaravananKS

Hi guys
dont understand the second question .. on 31st May we gapped down below SAR ... short not taken because the SL was very high (5010).. on 31st May we got 15 EMA kiss .. then we also got a black candle close below 15 EMA ... but again the lows of that black candle were not breached... in fact again the next candle went above the highs of black candle and hence negated it ... no trade on 31st May either.

Cheers
SH
Thanks SH For Clarification I thought Short Missed. Yes on that day SL is very high. Yes some times traders has to adapt some common sense instead following strict rules:clapping:

Hi guys

29/5 there was no valid 15 EMA entry... the white candle high was 5002 and the next candle did not breach its highs .. so no buys triggered .. in fact the next candle breached the low on the white candle so the white candle got negated..... there was no buy trade and therefore no SL hit

Cheers
SH
Hi SH,

1) the white candle high was 5001.2 @ 14:58:59 .... since my first 30 minute candle completes @ 09:28:59... it is a possibility that i got a high of 5001.2 and not 5002....

2) i agree , we didnt get any trades on 31st May. on 1st june, 15 ema was broken in the first candle.........from upside.......so below that low market had to be shorted or how is it...........

posting the charts for convinience ......do let me know where i am wrong......

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B9-JgLO1Bg7rQmpwcVBSVjkxR0U

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B9-JgLO1Bg7rQk5pX2VMQ1lrRDA