SH's swing trading system - a simple way to play the markets

The downswing continues ... finally GFZ again hit at opening price and booked profits at 4782.....

mkts ran up from GFZ and closed on the upper band of GFZ .... carrying shorts as SAR 4912 is closeby and GFZ should mean reversal back to 15 EMA on Monday.

Since April, this strategy has given more than 800 points profit (just sticking to entry near 15 EMA and booking at GFZ rules).

Hope everyone is making money :D

Cheers
SH

SaravananKS

Updated excel sheet with all live trades taken by the traders following this strategy .... 726 points in NF profit already booked in last 2 months...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsUbGCcSPMgjdEZHV3B3M1lBUU1jYVdaeEhzcmw2TXc#gid=0

Todays trade longs from 4936 is still open .... SAR is 4925 now ...

Cheers
SH
SH,
I went through your sheet in Apr 4th Please tell me why you have taken short since 3EMA is above 15 EMA(Daily) it is new method??:confused:

Hi SH,

There is a mistake probably at the trade taken on 07/05/2012 wherein u have taken a GFZ trade in direction of the trend.......sl mentioned is 5080 which is lower than ur short point.......in case of shorts..... SL would be higher right.......or am i missing something

Attachments

SaravananKS