SH's 315 Strategy - how to use if effectively

bapu4

Dear All ,
According to market correction strategy , nifty future price should touch the 15EMA within at max 6weeks before going anywhere else !! So now it has been 20 days since nifty had touched 15EMA !! So shall we consider that it may reverse at any time now for its 15EMA journey ??

Regards,
Vivek

raul12

My observation: In a bullish entry,in every trade after we exit by candle not touching that day's 3ema rule and then we re-enter again at 3ema touch. Now the position will be held till we get a bearish crossover. So the last trade will always be loss making.

Correct me if I am wrong

My observation: In a bullish entry,in every trade after we exit by candle not touching that day's 3ema rule and then we re-enter again at 3ema touch. Now the position will be held till we get a bearish crossover. So the last trade will always be loss making.

Correct me if I am wrong
No, The assumption is that there will be a correction in overbought situations and then resumption of bullish trend. Lets assume in current trend suppose this situation happened and you re-entered at around 5950 and is this trend lasts long like 200 points or something you can get bearish crossover even at 6100.

Just a quick question guys, how many trades would we have got using this method in the last 2 weeks. Nifty futures, on the hourly or 30 min time frame.
Apologies if the question is not in context, I haven't gone through the method yet.

MJ-

suri112000

Just a quick question guys, how many trades would we have got using this method in the last 2 weeks. Nifty futures, on the hourly or 30 min time frame.
Apologies if the question is not in context, I haven't gone through the method yet.

MJ-
315 strategy is applied on daily timeframe not on hourly or 30 min chart.:cool:

MJ-
Mj, 8th juy onwards, you would have got 6 trades and all would have been a losing trade if you tried this on hourly charts, but then the time frame of indicators in this system itself are so much chosen with keeping daily charts in mind.