SH's 315 Strategy - how to use if effectively

With ashokley, my friend trade with gap up/down. I normally don't start trade in the morning hours. As Elder says "Opening price are the opinions of ametur market participants".

But what my friend does is he sell at gap up and buy at gap down. He square off by noon when he has some reasonable profit. He also keeps a tight SL so that he doesn't lose much. He loves ashokley as it gives gap up/down atlease once or sometimes twice a week. And as I said even a 50 paise movement on your side will reap 10% of your margin.

If you want to trade ashokley, Look into daily charts and back test and see what you get/lose.

You want to enter long or short? In the chart there is no signal for entry. I don't trade Ashokleyland as it is very risky to do and SL hits all the time. main problem is with the lot size. 8000 in one lot even a 50 paise movement on the reverse will wipe 10% of margin money.
Even I would like to know why you want to enter? there is no bullish/bearish crossover I traded this scrip, quite foolishly. Made good profits.

Always follow the rules.

Even I would like to know why you want to enter? there is no bullish/bearish crossover I traded this scrip, quite foolishly. Made good profits.

Always follow the rules.
Taruj,

I didn't understand your question. My view is also same of yours there is no crossover so no point of entering. It is good to know that you made profit in ASHOKLEY. I don't do ASHOKLEY because when we assess the profit vs risk it doesn't show me a legitimate trade as risk is tend to be more. This is my view and you might differ on this.

as a rule always backtest. All of us normally do the mistake of backtest looking at daily chart for past year or two and see it looks great. Actually when it comes to real trade with money the picture is different. Trust me I have lost a lot with the process of this backtest.

Read Elder (if you have not done before) on how to backtest. I tried it. Very much tedious, but really works.