SH's 315 Strategy - how to use if effectively

a1b1trader

I have never used Amibroker. Is it a charting tool? Or more than that? How do these AFLs help you as a trader? Is this software free or cost something?

:eek:
Yes it is a charting software. Can be used with both EOD and RT Data.
Many times these afls help in reading charts.
It is not a free software, is a paid one.
But you can try it for free for 30 days (no data saving in trial period)
Visit tradinganalysis.co.in

NF crossover was on 13th :)

Dear SH,

I have been following your thread with great interest. Thanks a lot for sharing you thoughts. I have a doubt on entry, I tried searching to get clarity but couldn't find in this thread. Please help with clarification.

For entry you had mentioned that, we wait till last min to see if we have clear cross over and take the position.

I chart EMA3 and 15 for EOD data. How do I identify whether the crossover happened before current day close. If I use intraday minute level data it shows a different picture. In short, how to calculate whether crossover happened before current day close data.

Thanks much
Sreeram

Dear SH,

I have been following your thread with great interest. Thanks a lot for sharing you thoughts. I have a doubt on entry, I tried searching to get clarity but couldn't find in this thread. Please help with clarification.

For entry you had mentioned that, we wait till last min to see if we have clear cross over and take the position.

I chart EMA3 and 15 for EOD data. How do I identify whether the crossover happened before current day close. If I use intraday minute level data it shows a different picture. In short, how to calculate whether crossover happened before current day close data.

Thanks much
Sreeram
You need to get a charting tool/data feed that shows the day's candle before EOD. check out icharts.in
rgds.

gunsho

You have the answer in your post itself :). Basically wait till 3:25 / 3:27. The trading price at that time will be more or less the closing price of the day. You can decide to enter based on the values at that time. Don't switch to lower level timeframes. EOD timeframe at 3:27 will do.

You have the answer in your post itself :). Basically wait till 3:25 / 3:27. The trading price at that time will be more or less the closing price of the day. You can decide to enter based on the values at that time. Don't switch to lower level timeframes. EOD timeframe at 3:27 will do.
Thanks for the update. I use amibroker without RT. I update EOD through excel and import in amibroker. Now I will do it by 3:27 and will use that for entry/add.

Thanks again.
Sreeram

Infact, if you have the ema 3 & ema 15 numbers and they are very close. you are there... :thumb: