SH's 315 Strategy - how to use if effectively

I have been following this strategy and must say its one of the most effective in most cases.
My question here is that can this be used even more effectively along with other indicators?
I have tried using this along with the RSI and 315 crossovers at oversold/overbought zones give a confirmation.
Works well particularly for intraday trading.
Has anyone also used RSI or any other indicator for getting more number of successful trades.

hi cap21
i asked u is bull sar hit ? if yes plz show me in ur sharekhan chart/? i not know thts why ask u okk...................................last hour ,,,, party time for u /.

One of the best day in 315 strategy :thumb:, i missed it

3 ema = 5278
15 ema = 5327

Let see what happen tomorrow.
You know, the "3EMA 2 days against the trend" is an improvisation. It wasn't there in the original strategy. Now it has become a part of the strategy.

I think in case of such sharp moving days, we can perhaps device a rule about the 15EMA moving against yesterday's values. Just a rough idea.

mangup

I have been following this strategy and must say its one of the most effective in most cases.
My question here is that can this be used even more effectively along with other indicators?
I have tried using this along with the RSI and 315 crossovers at oversold/overbought zones give a confirmation.
Works well particularly for intraday trading.
Has anyone also used RSI or any other indicator for getting more number of successful trades.
Can u share ur experience on using RSI+315 with details?
How u use 315 for intraday trading? Which time frame & indicators?

If this is improving the overall results achieved so far nothing like it.

hi
i have sharekhan t t now my prob is i not get ema and smaenvolep so plz any oneuser of tt plz tel me howz i get ema and smaenvolep .. indictors : in tht moving aver not ema and not have to choose which timefram too plz reply me

Can u share ur experience on using RSI+315 with details?
How u use 315 for intraday trading? Which time frame & indicators?

If this is improving the overall results achieved so far nothing like it.
Hi,

Basically I am using the 315 strategy across timeframes, as in using a 3 min chart along with 3 min and 15 min EMAs and for daily charts 3 and 15 Day EMA.
One thing that I have observed on intraday 3 min charts is that it is better to let one more candle form after crossover before taking a trade. There are times that it quickly reverses and trade can go in opposite direction.
As far as the RSI, on a daily basis, every stock either crosses or goes very close to either the overbought or oversold zone.
If there is a crossover of the 3 over the 15 at an oversold zone, most likely that there will be a significant rise in price from that point on.
Conversely the 15 crossing the 3 at the overbought zone indicates going short or the price retracing from that level.

ketanss kets hi
i try this 315 for 5 min chart time fram but not get nice result ,,,,, ys ur rsi wit 315 is nice r u useed it for intrday toooo? have any chart of 3 mincandle ? if one candel after u do 3 min so r u cheak it wit 5 min time fram or 10 min t f?