Votes: 6 35.3%
  • IndiaBulls

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Both Sucks

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hi

I will not doing off market trading mostly. So is it good for me to go with indiabulls than sharekhan b'coz of their nice application they provide and less brokerage?
HAHA ,
no one is trading offline here, everyone is trading online.
But in case of problems like power failure, internet DC , when u wont be able to sq off ur positions online, place fresh orders online what will u do? U have to call them.

Thus, even if you are trading online you should also consider the offline system of the broker so that incase you are unable to log in to the system due to any reason you can still trade actively without any hassle

Dear trader31339,

Really informative and will be useful to many.

Also, can you please provide a comparison about their trading application platforms - like its features/charting/execution speed/auto-square-off/...? Is it web-based/software-based OR...? Is there any monthly volume/brokerage commitment ? Any other charges like annual software fees/ maintanance fees etc? Based on PIB intraday data, some of our members (satya, pagenotfound...) developed some softwares also, but nothing for sharekhan :confused:

Thanks & Regards
Siva
Trading applications are best of both.
Indiabulls dont have any charges which i have already told in my post.Sharekhan do have for exe based software.

Trading applications are best of both.
Indiabulls dont have any charges which i have already told in my post.Sharekhan do have for exe based software.
Hi
Both Indiabulls and Sharekhan Trading software's are slow reguarding order execution.The software's are slow in order execution compared to ODIN Diet.

orders are directly routed to the exchange just like odin, so there is no point in saying that they are slow compared to odin...anyways individual exp may be bhin bhin

orders are directly routed to the exchange just like odin, so there is no point in saying that they are slow compared to odin...anyways individual exp may be bhin bhin
Hi
No Never , ODIN Diet has the capability to sent the orders directly to the exchange.But in Sharekhan's and Indiabulls software order's are sent to the exchange Via The Broker.Order routing is not the same.First trade on the Three Softwares ODIN Diet , Indiabulls & sharekhan and then make comments.

hi,
i am trading through sharekhan speed trade plus .
brokerage rates for intraday trading in cash are as follows,
buy 0.10%
sell 0.10%
both for intraday only not for delivery trades.
If we add service tax, stt, turnover tax, stamp duty to above brokerage rates
the cost of a trade is
0.10% + 0.10% + 0.06% =0.26% approximately, for cash.
it means that if you bought a share of Rs.100/- then the cost is 0.26% i.e. 0.26 paise. No Profit No Loss (NPNL) =100 + 0.26 =100.26
My request for all day traders from all brokerage houses is to quote the cost of a trade like above.
So that we can find out which is the cheapest brokerage house for INTRADAY TRADING

Please respond all TRADERJI.
happy trading.

#17 Today, 09:00 PM
fullyaddicted
Junior Member Join Date: Aug 2006

Re: ShareKhan Vs IndiaBulls?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi

Thanks for the info amit. Could you give me the same for Indiabulls

Well i am interested in finding out the cheapest brokerage house for DAY TRADING.
I am only having info about SHERU . That's why i want to know about all the brokerage houses.

Thanks

amit0014628,
How fast it payout amit with sharekhan right now?

Incase if you give a withdrawal request today how much time does it takes to recieve the fund sin your bank account?

Hi
No Never , ODIN Diet has the capability to sent the orders directly to the exchange.But in Sharekhan's and Indiabulls software order's are sent to the exchange Via The Broker.Order routing is not the same.First trade on the Three Softwares ODIN Diet , Indiabulls & sharekhan and then make comments.

unicorn,
I have used all three .
Earlier speedtrade software of sharekhan was not routing orders directly to exchange infact it used to route through brokers server.
But right now the software routes the orders directly to exchange. You better check your self. You are talking abt the earlier version.

PIB of indiabulls routes the orders directly to exchange right from its launch.