Who charges lowest Brokerage - sharekhan or indiabulls

ashwn

Hi.

I trade with sharekhan. They charge 0.25 % one side which comes to 0.40 % with all taxes in delivery trade.

Can anyone help me with lowest rates in sharekhan or Indiabulls.

ashwn

i suggest u go for sharekhan .Their services and trading platform(trade tiger) is unbeatable rather i would say there no any trading platform better than Trade tiger. u can always negotiate for low brokerage with them. they gave me brokerage rate even cheaper than zerodha. they offered me brokerage @ 0.005% in cash, fno, currency and commodity and that is too without any advance brokerage plan.
I traded quite a lot with them but why don't they give me these rates ? Are they biased towards some specific clients. :mad:

carnot11

i suggest u go for sharekhan .Their services and trading platform(trade tiger) is unbeatable rather i would say there no any trading platform better than Trade tiger. u can always negotiate for low brokerage with them. they gave me brokerage rate even cheaper than zerodha. they offered me brokerage @ 0.005% in cash, fno, currency and commodity and that is too without any advance brokerage plan.
Dear Sirji,

As per above, calculated brokerage for Share Khan is as below

50 * 5200 * 0.005% = Rs 13.0

(Pleae correct me if I am wrong)

R K Global charges Rs 9.0 per lot (with conditions).

Zerodha charges Rs 20.0 per excuted order irrespective of trade size (without conditions).

So you got an offer from Share Khan which is cheaper than Zerodha (with conditions).

Enjoy,
CArnot

I think zerodha is best... Its really a low cost no frills broker. Simple service but quite good. Also, in zerodha charges are per transaction. Sooner, you will realize that u will become a volume trader with them. All the best.