Sharekhan: Low Brokerage

for small investers like me who do not want to play daily, which 1 is the best.....? is icici ok? as i will be doing mostly in the evening , when the market is off!......i am new, pls help
will invest total around 50,000(max).....
please sugest.

Sharkhan brokerage is 25 paise if you opt for their speed trade.But then you have to deposit 6000 which will be adjusted in brokerage charges ( within one year you have to exhaust 6000) which i believe is comparable with other brokerage firms
thanks

Last edited:
Mr, Kurian: It shocks me when one says about 'TIPS'. According to me, when Mkt. is rising, even scrap goes up. I hv experience with SSKI's Tips. I lost money, instead of making it. I never go by any one's Tips. Better, they should mint money for themselves.

After burning the finures repeatedly, I show least concern for tips. Infact, according to my observation, tips are provided just get rid off their own holdings.

I am with IB since their brokerage is comparably low. But the problem is their contract notes are not on time, digital ones are complicated to be downloaded, delivered qty and traded qty. are not shown separately, each trade is shown separately alongwith their respective charges and above all there is no cumputerised sum up. All one has to do manually. This is practically more difficult particulary when transactions are in multiples. This is why I am looking for alternative. IB is cheap, rather very cheap.

columbus

alroyraj

Re: Fast service

Account opening - only two days ( very good service )

brokerage - 0.01

their representative will visit u personally and download the software within 5 minutes and clear all ur doubts teach some basic technicals in commodities (09141753185). Thank u
Since Sharekhan offers all equity and FO and commodities,, why not all 3 at this rate 0.01%?
Also which city are you from?

( is is better to mention while offering to get valid responses).