share experience with reliancemoney.com

Dear Soody,

I am also awaiting for activation of Insta-trade. There is no response as yet. I fail to understand as to what and where is wrong with R-Money. I hv never come acros service as poor as R-Money and more so because this is not expected from Reliance group. U may contact them on customer care phone number: 02239886000. I suggest better to talk to them than writing because none of writings were replied. I doubt whether they do hv english knowledge, because when I requested in writing for activation of Insta-trade, I got new pass word for easy trade which I had not asked for. I started trading thr: website easy trade and I find that ICICI far better, excepting brokerage part. Let us wait for better days.
Thanks for the reply.I had already given request over phone(39886000 local)
also for which they have just given a ref no. I think this facility will be given for active traders.I think ICICI is the only place ur money is safe and u get peace of mind. I hate transferring funds. I am sure ICICI will come out with lesser broks in the future.:)

Sir,

My observation about Icici is that it has same website for over 6 years, unchanged. Yes, if the terminal type of platform for trading is introduced and brokerage is reduced, it will hv best features.

I activated EasyTrade of RelianceMoney but was not successful while activating InstaTrade. Uponcontacting their customer service, they told me that InstaTrade is not activated BY-DEFAULT & that a customer needs to give his request for the activation. Though I have already done the same but would like to know how long does RelianceMoney take to activate InstaTrade ?

-Siddique

RelMoney

After giving request for Insta Trade activation, finally it was activated yesterday 9th May. Insta Trade is basically same as Sharekhan's Fast Trade!
Only difference being it runs on Microsoft VM compared to JVM. Though ICICI direct does not provide streaming quotes, for Options trading etc it is really good as you can view the entire LTPs of a particular underlying in a single page and adding to favorites page is easier. For online charts etc Sharekhans SpeedTrade is good. Hope RMoney comes out with a similar software like SpeedTrade.:)

Today I have given the required documents for account openng in reliance money. God knows when it will be activated. Icici eats all our profits.
Icici for long term investors it is good as there is good amount of safety but for intraday , it is really harmful. I wish insta trade to be good so that I can trade through it.

My Instatrade a/c. has been activated. But I find it not better than easy trade or so. So far, I hv not been able to place a single order. Also I find that streaming rates do not appear. I do not know where I am wrong. But whether I am wrong or right, Insta trade of reliance is no where as compared to Speed Trade or Power India Bull or to that matter any of other Broker's terminal. Thus reliance could fool the innocents by its name and lower brokerage. Till date, my observations about reliance money is (1) brokerage: best. (2) customer service: worst. (3) trading platform: least.

My suggestion to those who hv good volumes : Sharekhan is best. There can be no better brokerage hse as compared to Sharekhan. But minus point is : High Brokerage. Next is India Bulls: Here the problem is (a) Website contract note is of no use in any manner. It can not be even downloaded. (b) Their couriers deliver contract notes once in a fortnight or so at their sweet will and in between few copies would invariably miss. (3) Ledger balance is next to impossible to reconcile. I hv tried almost all brokers. Now decided to resign to fate and chance. Better to forget everything and relax.

Can someone please let me know if RMoney accepts "After Market Orders(AMO)" ? & if yes, what are the time-slabs ?

I couldn't find anything mentioned on their website regarding AMO orders.

Thanks

-Siddique

Reliancemoney.com site seems to be too slow and it takes lot of time to place an order. I am observing the for the past 2 weeks.
Does any one also has the same problem???