share experience with reliancemoney.com

Hello friends

For opening an demat and trading account in Reliance Money which charges lowest brokerage of 1paise/transaction irrespective of volumes.Offering the platform to invest in Offshore Markets also.Contact

Apoorva
Bangalore

i complained to reliancemoney about the errors on their site, listing out some details,being a software engg I guess I cannot see so many errors without
reporting them:D
this is the reply I got from them,
Dear Mr.Madane,
Thank you for your interest in Reliance Money site.
The site is being fine tuned and is not operational We are in the process of launching our services shortly and will revert to you with all relevant details soon.
Sincerely,
Customer Care

hope they launch it soon, I am stuck with icicidirect for past 5 years and need
to get out of high brokerages, their brokerage is really cheap
just rs2500 for delivery of 60 lakhs or non-delivery turnover of 6 crores,
thats almost free:p
Hello Sir,
I am a new investor in share market. and i am starting my trading with reliance money. they have signed 51 signed on application form by me. I had read that paper. plz tell me is it safe or some may be problem.

waiting for reply

Hi newinvestor123,

Yes one has to sign many signatures on the a/c. opening application form. I don't remember how many I had signed while I opened the a/c. but it was defenitely quite many(in the range of around 45-55)

Hope it solves your concerns !

-Siddique

Hi everyone at Traderji.com
I saw many requests for a review about Reliance Money. I am a distributor for Reliance Money and so, I thought, it would be not just a help but a duty to provide the interested people with the required information. I have explained everything related to Reliance Money here. I look forward for your views, suggestions, comments, queries, etc. Further, honestly, I look for some good business over here. Do open a Reliance Money account if you feel it’s better than what you are using now. I would be grateful to you

Reliance Money- a single window for all your financial transaction needs

About Reliance Money
We all know the effect of the word Reliance on us. A company which has entered almost every arena of business and created wonders. Every project taken up by the company turns into a golden project. The company has something, which we can call as, The Midas Touch. Well, Reliance Money is the electronic transaction platform associated with Reliance Capital; one of India's leading and fastest growing private sector financial services companies, ranked amongst the top 3 private sector financial services and banking companies, in terms of net worth

What is Reliance Money?
Reliance Money offers a comprehensive platform, offering an investment avenue for a wide range of asset classes. Its endeavor is to change the way India transacts in financial markets and avails financial services. Reliance Money offers a single window facility, enabling you to access, amongst others Equity, Equity and Commodity Derivatives, Offshore Investments, IPOs, Mutual Funds, Life Insurance and General Insurance products

Why Reliance Money?
Reliance Money is the most cost-effective, convenient and secure way to transact in a wide range of financial products and services
The highlights of Reliance money's offerings are:
Cost-effective
The fee charged by the affiliates of Reliance Money, through whom the transactions can be placed, is among the lowest charged in the present scenario. Pay a flat fee of just Rs. 500/- valid for 2 months or specified transactional value
Note: The facility of trading is subject to expiry of the validity period or value limit, whichever comes first
Illustrations depicting fee structure and validity limits

Access fee- Rs. 500
Validity- Time validity of 2 months or Turnover validity of Rs. 1 cr., whichever is earlier
Turnover limit- Non-delivery turnover of Rs. 90 lac, Delivery turnover of Rs. 10 lac

Access fee- Rs. 1350
Validity- Time validity of 6 months or Turnover validity of Rs. 3 cr., whichever is earlier
Turnover limit- Non-delivery turnover of Rs. 2.7 cr., Delivery turnover of Rs. 30 lac

Access fee- Rs. 2500
Validity- Time validity of 12 months or Turnover validity of Rs. 6 cr., whichever is earlier
Turnover limit- Non-delivery turnover of Rs. 5.4 cr., Delivery turnover of Rs. 60 lac
Note: Unutilized delivery limit may be added to Non-delivery limit

Convenience
You have the flexibility to access Reliance Money services in multiple ways: through the Internet, Transaction Kiosks, Call & Transact (phone) or seek assistance through our Business Partners

Security
Reliance Money provides secure access through an electronic token that flashes a unique security number every 32 seconds (and ensures that the number used for earlier transaction is discarded). This number works as a third level password that keeps your account extra safe

Single window for multiple products
Reliance Money, through its affiliates/partners, facilitates transactions in Equity, Equity & Commodity Derivatives, Offshore Investments, Mutual Funds, IPOs, Life Insurance and General Insurance products
Note: All overseas investments are subject to rules, regulations and guidelines of the Reserve Bank of India as laid down from time to time

3 in 1 integrated access
Reliance Money offers integrated access to your banking, trading and demat account. You can transact without the hassle of writing cheques

Demat account with Reliance Capital
Hassle free demat account with Reliance Capital. The Annual Maintenance Charge for the Demat Account is just Rs. 50/- per annum

Other Services
Through the portal www.reliancemoney.com, Reliance Money provides:
a. Reliable research, including views of external experts with an enviable track record
b. Live news from Reuters and Dow Jones
c. CEOs'/experts' views on the economy and financial markets
d. The Personal finance section provides tools that help you plan your investments, retirement, tax, etc
e. Analyze your risk profile through the Risk Analyzer
f. Get a suitable investment portfolio using the Asset Allocator

For more details, please do write to me [email protected]

And please ensure that, in case you are willing to open an account, please contact me and I will do it. I too will be benefited by your help. In fact, you will help me a lot by opening an account through me

Dr. Punteet,

It is but natural that every one would hv different experience and hence different opinion. I would like to share my experience particularly with u since u are concerned with R-M.

1. Like others, I too was interested in R-Money. Hence contacted them thr: web site contact. Some one promptly called up me and explained the terms and conditions. One of the conditions i.e. Rs. 12/- per brokerage was not acceptable to me and hence dropped the idea.

2. After going thr: several write ups in this forum, I contacted R-M again. This time the terms and conditions were different. (Obviously, last time some one from their Franchisee called up. With selfish motive, he did not advise me to register directly with R-Money). One so called Relation Manager (Actually he is Relation Damager) by name Ranjan Kumar (Mobile No. 9920075075) contacted me for a/c. opening. He came to me with a big basket of everything in Financial Instruments/Investments excepting service. This damager's knowledge about equity trading was '0'. I had made it clear that with monthly T/O of over crores and also I am involved in Online on full time basis, I would need only Insta-Trade. (I am already with PIB and Speed Trade).

3. He promised every thing. A/c. opened. But every time I call up him, he had only standard answer (I would call u back). He never contacted me. Nor, even to this day, I know anything about R-money. Nor am aware whether that Ranjan Kumar is alive!

4. I wrote to customer report for insta trade. Promptly, a new pass word to log in to R-trade was generated and sent to me, as if my writing to them got changed to some other language while in transit and therefore, instead of looking to activatge insta trade, they generated a fresh pass word. According to them, I had asked for new pass word. But when I checked up copy of mail sent by me, it showed only asking for Insta-trade. Thus, even customer support people do not know abc of English!.

5. I complained to Customer support for insta-trade. No reply.

6. I wrote to grievance cell at customer report. No reply.

7. I wrote to their office at Thane (Maharashtra) and Registered Office. Reply is awaited as these mails were sent by post, in the absence of e-mail.

8. However, after lapse of few days, some one called up on phone and suggested me to contact them on phone. I was informed that Insta-trade would be activated and I am awaiting for this.

From the above, one can suspect whether R-Money really belongs to Reliance Group. For, I know, most of us respect Ambani Group. Dhirubhai Ambani had Midas Touch.

Thus, my first experience is poorest amonst any brokerage houses that I have come across. Only plus point is lower brokerage. That is all.

to bangerabs
Yeah sir, you are right in saying that the cusomer care is not very good
This is for the reason that the people at the customer care as well as many of the executives woking at RMoney are not knowledged enough about the markets as well as the product which is offered by them
Its saddening for me to hear your story
Anyways, I hope your issue gets sorted and have a good time with RMoney
I am sure you like the trading portal
Customer service will definitely need some, rather more, improvement
Please write a few words about your trading experience also
In case you need any specific info or any help, you may feel free to contact me on [email protected]

Hi dr_puneet_ca,

I have recently opened a RM Trading A/c. I have taken the basic Plan-500. I am yet to activate my a/c.

I would like to know since when my 2-months countdown would start ? Will it start from the date I activate the a/c. OR will it start since the time I received the package ?

Kindly clarify & oblige.

Thanks & Regards,

-Siddique

countdown begins from the activation date(as per my knowledge)
but please do enquire with your dealer because it will be in their hands to set the dates

I have opened an acc with Rmoney. But they are not activating Insta Trade. Can anyone of u who has got an acc with Rmoney comment on this.

with rgds

soody

Dear Soody,

I am also awaiting for activation of Insta-trade. There is no response as yet. I fail to understand as to what and where is wrong with R-Money. I hv never come acros service as poor as R-Money and more so because this is not expected from Reliance group. U may contact them on customer care phone number: 02239886000. I suggest better to talk to them than writing because none of writings were replied. I doubt whether they do hv english knowledge, because when I requested in writing for activation of Insta-trade, I got new pass word for easy trade which I had not asked for. I started trading thr: website easy trade and I find that ICICI far better, excepting brokerage part. Let us wait for better days.