shahrukh or sena , who is right

shivsena is nothing but GUNDASENA
I underestand where you are coming from ,
when a party starts having problem with every issue , then no one takes that party seriously.

as i already wrote that i do not support shiv sena and therefore do not hold cudgels on their behalf ,
the only reason i started this thread because media is being heavily biased in favour of Shahrukh Khan ,

Shahrukh khan knew that only way his idiotic movie can run at box office by creating controvery and shiv sena fell into his trap and shahrukh khan milked the controvery in his favour for all its worth.

I too understand where r u coming from mr.now,and may be ur representing shivsena here.
I underestand where you are coming from ,
when a party starts having problem with every issue , then no one takes that party seriously.

as i already wrote that i do not support shiv sena and therefore do not hold cudgels on their behalf ,
the only reason i started this thread because media is being heavily biased in favour of Shahrukh Khan ,

Shahrukh khan knew that only way his idiotic movie can run at box office by creating controvery and shiv sena fell into his trap and shahrukh khan milked the controvery in his favour for all its worth.

I too understand where r u coming from mr.now,and may be ur representing shivsena here.
hmm...........then you my friend understand nothing ,

the only reason I kept title of thread as shahrukh or sena ,
because no one else is opposing shahrukh other than sena.

If you read entire thread my point is anti shahrukh and not pro sena.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DSM PC Protection 3