shahrukh or sena , who is right

shahrukh khan said that pakistani players should have been selected for IPL,

shahrukh khan said that pakistani people love India.

Bal thackery said pakistan hate India and therefore pakistani players should not be included for IPL.

watch this video and decide youself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkk3GPu8IU8

who is right ??

shahrukh khan or Bal thackery

The views of one Paki is not a reason to tarnish the nation , you will find hundreds of such people in India too . Lets not start a hate campaign here. This is a trading forum not a political stage.:cool:
Mr. rajsingh ,

I am very well aware that this a trading forum , i have posted in the right section of the forum.
if my thread is wrong than moderator may very well delete it.

I am not trying to spread the hatred , i am trying to spread AWARENESS , got it .

if this is view of only one pakistani , than why there is no counterview in pakistani media on this statement of cricketer SOHAIL TANVIR , why is there no opposition from other pakistani personalities about SOHAIL TANVIR'S this statement.
if an Indian crickter has said something like this toward muslims than Indian media would have been all over him. Why there is such silence in pakistani media about sohail's statement.
because that is what every pakistani thinks bout Indian , GOT IT

He has made such a huge racist remark and all you have to say is teach me that do not spread hatred . keep living in dream world...............
one day you will be forced to enter into harsh reality.

i am here to say nothing , i have simply posted the video link and left to people to decide who is right , who is wrong.
people will decide on their own and I am simply answering to your allegation that i am spreading hatred here .

GOT IT , hope you did

Last edited:
if this is view of only one pakistani , than why there is no counterview in pakistani media on this statement of cricketer SOHAIL TANVIR , why is there no opposition from other pakistani personalities about SOHAIL TANVIR'S this statement.
if an Indian crickter has said something like this toward muslims than Indian media would have been all over him. Why there is such silence in pakistani media about sohail's statement.
because that is what every pakistani thinks bout Indian , GOT IT

He has made such a huge racist remark and all you have to say is teach me that do not spread hatred . keep living in dream world...............
one day you will be forced to enter into harsh reality.
The reason i do not buy into above argument is that.... I do not want India to become a Pakistan.. India is much better than Pakistan and let us keep it that way... by reacting to them in a way which is similar ot theirs we just are coming down to their level.

PS: Having said the above..in case where India's security is concerned we should definately be strong enough to defend ourselves.

VK

The reason i do not buy into above argument is that.... I do not want India to become a Pakistan.. India is much better than Pakistan and let us keep it that way... by reacting to them in a way which is similar ot theirs we just are coming down to their level.

PS: Having said the above..in case where India's security is concerned we should definately be strong enough to defend ourselves.

VK
Mr . Shahrukh khan said that Pakistanis love Indians and sport should be left away from politics ,

so I am simply presenting a view that how much pakistanis love Indian , how much sports is away from politics considering that a cricketer is making a polttical and racist remark , soahil tanvir's comment is the barometer of what an average pakistani thinks about India.

if one keeps on harping that pakisan people love Indians and everythink is hunky dory between Indians and Pakistanis and everything is because of politics , wait for reality to sneak on you.

atal vihari vajpayee went for peace and we got kargil in return,

again we started peace and got mumbai attacks in return ,

counterfeit notes being produced by ISI with backing of pakistani government to destroy Indian economy.

still we are singing the same song courtsey of Mr. Shahrukh khan that Indian pakistanis are bhai bhai.

Question is that why these racist pakistanis are paid millions and allowed to play in IPL when pakistan has leave no stone unturned in destroying India.

wake up from the slumber.

"Those who forget the lessons of history are doomed to repeat it."

Last edited:
So now traderji aslo supports hatred posts on his forum.

Nice going
what made you think that this thread is spreading hate. please explain?????

where is hate in this thread .

no Indian would think that i am spreading hatred .

shahrukh khan supported pakistani cricketers.
i am simply showing what kind of people Mr. shahrukh khan is supporting , I am simply the messenger.

where is the hatred , please explain ???

please , do not put allegation without any proof.

people should know about the reality of what is going on in our loving neighbourhood ( as per shahrukh's words) and how much our neighbour pakistan loves India.

If people thought like you during second world war then no one would have discussed nazi germany and europe would have fallen to hitler and all jews would have been wiped off the face of the earth.

if moderator feels like otherwise , than they may delete the thread and ban me from the forum.

It would be like shooting the messenger.

Last edited:

ag_fx

The issue is not about what a stupid cricketer said on a talk show.....Do remember,Pakistan's cricket team have had a HINDU player...Dinesh Kaneria...He was a spin bowler and you should have seen the way TEAM celebrated everything with him....The video that you have linked does not really represent the ENTIRE mentality...I do not say that entire Pakistan likes Indians...But there is no generalisation....

Second, why to mix politics and sports? The aim of sports is to promote harmony amongst countries....Not hatred...."What the Hell will be the difference between Pakistan and India if we start promoting hatred the way they do"......

Lastly, but not the least...."WHO THE HELL GAVE SHIV SENA A RIGHT TO PLAY THE MORAL POLICE. WHO THE F**K ARE THEY TO VANDALIZE PUBLIC PROPERTY AND CAUSE INCONVENIENCE TO 100s AND 1000s OF INDIANS. WE ALL KNOW WHAT KIND OF CHEAP POLITICS SHIV SENA PLAYS. THEY FIRST DROVE OUT SOUTH INDIANS OUT OF MUMBAI(ABOUT 15 YEARS AGO) AND RECENTLY THEY ARE AGAINST NORTH INDIANS.WHO THE HELL GAVE THE RIGHT TO SHIV SENA TO PLAY GUARDIANS TO MUMBAI OR MAHARASHTRA OR EVEN INDIA.THEY ARE THE IDIOTS WHO OPPOSE VALENTINE'S DAY, TERMING IT AS WESTERN. THEY HAVE TO RAISE AN ISSUE OUT OF NOWHERE TO GET PUBLICITY. NOTHING ELSE. WE ARE A FREE COUNTRY AND PEOPLE HAVE BRAINS OF THEIR OWN. WE DO NOT NEED PARTIES LIKE SHIV SENA TO COME AND TELL US WHAT IS RIGHT FOR US.

WITH PARTIES LIKE SHIV SENA IN INDIA, WE DO NOT NEED EXTERNAL AGENTS TO KILL US. WE WILL DIVIDE INSIDE OURSELF IF PARTIES LIKE SHIV SENA CONTINUE TO WORK IN INDIA. "

Politics should be kept out of Sports....and out of TRADERJI too....

MY NAME IS INDIAN A very proud Indian.

Last edited:
SRK himself has said it is not about religion,so why play the religion card....
I am sure there are spies working for israel who are muslims,same way spies for nepal who are hindus working against indian government,christians in rome spying for iran...
So,my call religion can never be associated with patriotism.
perfectly true about not mixing religion with sports.I am not a marathi,so i have little sympathy for mns or shiv sena and do not agree with their violent and inhumane approach.
But at times atleast on this one they do make sense.Did we forget 26/11 so soon.How is it not possible that a shahid afridi or a shoaib akhtar did not use his camera to film entire taj mumbai or even the approach roads in mumbai and pass it on to ISI.Would we suspect if a shahid afridi filmed and photographed all his way through the streets of mumbai...I mean what if he wanted to film all the nice memories,would the security agencies in India stop him(coz of his vip status)......
:D

The issue is not about what a stupid cricketer said on a talk show.....Do remember,Pakistan's cricket team have had a HINDU player...Dinesh Kaneria...He was a spin bowler and you should have seen the way TEAM celebrated everything with him....The video that you have linked does not really represent the ENTIRE mentality...I do not say that entire Pakistan likes Indians...But there is no generalisation....

Second, why to mix politics and sports? The aim of sports is to promote harmony amongst countries....Not hatred...."What the Hell will be the difference between Pakistan and India if we start promoting hatred the way they do"......

Lastly, but not the least...."WHO THE HELL GAVE SHIV SENA A RIGHT TO PLAY THE MORAL POLICE. WHO THE F**K ARE THEY TO VANDALIZE PUBLIC PROPERTY AND CAUSE INCONVENIENCE TO 100s AND 1000s OF INDIANS. WE ALL KNOW WHAT KIND OF CHEAP POLITICS SHIV SENA PLAYS. THEY FIRST DROVE OUT SOUTH INDIANS OUT OF MUMBAI(ABOUT 15 YEARS AGO) AND RECENTLY THEY ARE AGAINST NORTH INDIANS.WHO THE HELL GAVE THE RIGHT TO SHIV SENA TO PLAY GUARDIANS TO MUMBAI OR MAHARASHTRA OR EVEN INDIA.THEY ARE THE IDIOTS WHO OPPOSE VALENTINE'S DAY, TERMING IT AS WESTERN. THEY HAVE TO RAISE AN ISSUE OUT OF NOWHERE TO GET PUBLICITY. NOTHING ELSE. WE ARE A FREE COUNTRY AND PEOPLE HAVE BRAINS OF THEIR OWN. WE DO NOT NEED PARTIES LIKE SHIV SENA TO COME AND TELL US WHAT IS RIGHT FOR US.

WITH PARTIES LIKE SHIV SENA IN INDIA, WE DO NOT NEED EXTERNAL AGENTS TO KILL US. WE WILL DIVIDE INSIDE OURSELF IF PARTIES LIKE SHIV SENA CONTINUE TO WORK IN INDIA. "

Politics should be kept out of Sports....and out of TRADERJI too....

MY NAME IS INDIAN A very proud Indian.

Mangafreakz

Lets keep these things out of Traderji forum. Everyone is entitled to their own views and in the end like most threads of this nature on other sites , instead of SRK vs MNS , it will lead to Traderji members vs members quarrel .
Peace.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DSM PC Protection 3