Sensex Heading Towards 13k?

I don't know about 13K , but i US market might see some green by end of the day. hopefully sensex recovers bit tomorrow.

US weekly unemployment claims came at 375K. Anything above 345K is recessionary. We have to wait for couple of more weeks of data before establishing a trend.

U

uasish

Suppose US goes through recession,our export oriented companies will be hurt.
India is a more domestic demand driven,countries more dependent on export will feel the heat.Comparitively we dont have to worry much.
FII's are disturbed & at any sign of distress this Smart money flees fast.Again at any smell of blood (opurtunity) they will pounce early.
We where trading even before they came ,in hordes ,& would be trading even when they are absent.

US weekly unemployment claims came at 375K. Anything above 345K is recessionary. We have to wait for couple of more weeks of data before establishing a trend.
who knows what will happen in couple of weeks. As of now I am just thinking for today. US market is in green for now. I hope US market to be in green for tomorrow also. Lets hope google gives us boost with their great earning report.

I am sure/hope sensex opens higher tomorrow.

Thanks Venkat,

I am not a pro in financial market. whatever I know is from my reading. I started invest very recently and I invest only that money which i can afford to loose and I don't expect to get 30 - 40 - 50% return in few weeks or months.

I am not going to buy/sell anything tomorrow.