Sensex @ 12000 .... R U ready for it

SavantGarde

Guys,

Since Most Market Participants Are Expecting A Correction, Be Prepared For The Upside....Cause The Market Never Rewards The Consensus.

SavantGarde

beginner_av

aap logo ke mooh pe ghee shakkar, to all proponents of both sides of the direction. let the market go wherever it wants as long as it doesn't sit in one place!

Hi Ajax, the chart is just great, an eye opener!
thanks
keep up good work!!!

well let me attack from otherside to reach same results,with a protective guideline,of course!!!
regards
ford

Ajax

Hi bulls

Well well, 12000 will not happen in a jiffy.
Point 5 formed today to complete perfect bearish wolfe wave on Sensex. Implications are frightening for un prepared / un suspecting

I am congenitally bullish but unable to ignore above formation.....

For bullish contention to be in place... Sensex has to blow off decisively above 1-3-5 line for bearish wolfe wave to fail..

Inspite of Infy/TCS hitting SL in morning I resisted desire to sell off & it paid off. Infy results are a week away and ? relief rally expected till then. Infy results are out @ 9am so u have no time to react. Have to prepare a day before. My view is that Infy guidance will be make or ?break the market.

The Sensex should decisively cross 1-3-5 line by 14th .
Sensex should strongly close above following Danger points:

06 July .... 14993 Hi pierced but closed below it forming point 5
09 July ---- 15005
10 July .... 15018
11 July .... 15030 Infy results or is it on 14th?
12 July .... 15042
13 July .... 15055 Friday the 13th
16 July ---- 15067 Monday ..... ?? Black Monday
Incidently 16th is Monday (?black) a day after New Moon

Take care

Ajax

PS: As ford7k pointed SL work only during market hours. What to do about gap down openings & beyond.
Protective Nifty puts are a good insurance. After so much bullish profit some money spent on insurance may well be worth it.

Last edited:
R

ratan jain

Ajax: Bad boy!

U didnt execute your stop loss
And guess what's worse? You were rewarded for it, reinforcing you to do it again next time.

Hi! Ajax,

Could you please clarify why you are saying that the Sensex tgt is 12000 whereas the EPA is around 13500 by extending Points 1 & 4 on the chart.

Please do reply.

Thanks,
Amit