scalping/Trading with fixed volume bars. nifty,options, commodities etc.

I use databulls, earlier which was manshiRT.

any data vendor who provide volumes will do I guess.
then u r using wrong volume charts. u cannot chart price on volume if u r not having tick chart.

it will give u wrong info as its a time based data which they are providing. like 1M or 5M with such time stamped data volume charts cannot be drawn.

regds,
s

nitingosavi

then u r using wrong volume charts. u cannot chart price on volume if u r not having tick chart.

it will give u wrong info as its a time based data which they are providing. like 1M or 5M with such time stamped data volume charts cannot be drawn.

regds,
s
yes. some +/- there. and what ever I am using is not precise.

rjshem

TRADING THE HOLY GRAIL – Trade in the direction of 21 MA using the pivots
----------------------------------
Posted Nifty Fut 5 min chart of today 06-01-2012. The entry is on pivots, and trade direction determined by 21 SMA red line. Plain vanilla entries...no indicators, no oscillators,no higher timeframes ....not to complicate life with all those.

Below the red line we are looking to go short.....above the red line we are looking to go long......stops trailed as per shown in black lines.

For profit taking we have taken help of stochastics positive divergence....also the green arrow between 10:00 and 11:00 is a Sequential Buy point.....additional reason for booking profits there.

In the long trade, the move gets steep and we trail the profit taking levels to the lows of each of successively higher bars.....

Trading is simple...we traders make it too complicated......

Smart_trade

try the above with constant volume bars. a simple setup.for bigger profits .happy trading

nitingosavi

TRADING THE HOLY GRAIL – Trade in the direction of 21 MA using the pivots
----------------------------------
Posted Nifty Fut 5 min chart of today 06-01-2012. The entry is on pivots, and trade direction determined by 21 SMA red line. Plain vanilla entries...no indicators, no oscillators,no higher timeframes ....not to complicate life with all those.

Below the red line we are looking to go short.....above the red line we are looking to go long......stops trailed as per shown in black lines.

For profit taking we have taken help of stochastics positive divergence....also the green arrow between 10:00 and 11:00 is a Sequential Buy point.....additional reason for booking profits there.

In the long trade, the move gets steep and we trail the profit taking levels to the lows of each of successively higher bars.....

Trading is simple...we traders make it too complicated......

Smart_trade

try the above with constant volume bars. a simple setup.for bigger profits .happy trading
Thanks RJSHEM for sharing nice post. lets see how we can combine it constant volume bars.

rjshem

had seen someone use cvb with with this 21 sma and trade banknifty successfully at an another forum(his trading dairy) which is closed now few years back. don't remember exactly amount of volume used for each bar. but overall his profits were very good so suggested it. backtest and see if it works for u.

amitrandive

had seen someone use cvb with with this 21 sma and trade banknifty successfully at an another forum(his trading dairy) which is closed now few years back. don't remember exactly amount of volume used for each bar. but overall his profits were very good so suggested it. backtest and see if it works for u.
Correct me if I am wrong , but was it CRB(Constant Range Bars) or CVB(Constant Volume Bars) in that trading diary?