SCALPERT2 : Please share reviews

Not yet smooth.
I am not able to change the time frame :(. Will stick to nest.
Same here, can't change timeframe. I don't have any money with them right now, so couldn't test orders but can anyone tell me if it is possible to see & modify orders directly from the chart after placing them, like IB TWS & Fyers Web?

Scalpert2 is amazing. Finvasia has managed to deliver a much smoother and cleaner app. There were few bugs on day 1 security question error, invalid login as I assumed I can login with my nest details but they were taken care off by their team. And day 2 was better with almost no issue. Despite few things that a missing, an impressive app and I'll be using it to trade without hesitation.

Scalpert2 is amazing. Finvasia has managed to deliver a much smoother and cleaner app. There were few bugs on day 1 security question error, invalid login as I assumed I can login with my nest details but they were taken care off by their team. And day 2 was better with almost no issue. Despite few things that a missing, an impressive app and I'll be using it to trade without hesitation.
Can we modify & cancel orders from the charts? Can you change time-frame to something other than 1minute?

Can we modify & cancel orders from the charts? Can you change time-frame to something other than 1minute?
Hi Newbie! I did not try editing the orders from the charts but we can certainly place orders from it without any issue and as far as the time frame is concerned, the charts are only 1 min. They say the next release will have all time frames. FYI you can ask them for a demo ID on chat, I first reviewed the app with the demo account and then switched to it. Hope it helps. Have a great weekend

josefjohny

The silent reader
Other timeframes working fine ?

Ignore the question. My bad. It's already been answered. BTW how do i delete a post ?:confused: