SCALPERT2 : Please share reviews

@Siddhartha Sharma you seem angry! and you are just repeating what @raja4204 listed above. But he just did it in a more civilised manner.

IMO finvasia has really delivered a smooth platform from what we had in the past so no one really is complaining as loud as you are doing. Seems like they charged you brokerage :D

You need to look at the brighter side, the platform is FREE, trade nse bse mcx, trade from charts, market watch (custom MW, buy&sell,sq off, convert from MW), advanced trade book, live Pnl, CO BO, payin from the app etc etc. And on top on this they dont charge any brokerage for trading - NADA.

I wouldn't be so mad if im getting everything for free UNLESS there are hidden agendas LOL
as i have done review without any bias(considering many factors i made review ex: full time traders like me etc ,as i also write in finvasia trading platforms thread that they offered good platform in scalpert -2, expecting advanced platform will be greedy who someone offering free brokerage (ref:https://www.traderji.com/community/threads/finvasia-trading-platforms-review.107639/page-2)