SAS Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relish

It seems they have bypassed all laws in vogue. Ultimately it will be customers who will have to suffer heavy penalty, later-on imposed by the exchanges for such bumpy acts:annoyed:
How customer will pay penalty if broker bypass laws? :confused: explain

Alibaba is spam id & he is knowingly mentioning wrong details, it is the broker who has to pay penalty if they bypass any law, not the customer. It is common sense, that person who bypass law has to pay penalty.

whisky

Customer can never held responsible for any irregularities of Broker so no question of penalty.

Can somebody provide the detail of transaction charges.
Can you please give the detail of charges included in other charges in your contract note. I will check the online calculator as well.
Give me your contact no. & address, I will come & show you who I am. You need protection.:D
@The Protector, I think you are drunk and you are relating me to SAS where I am not. I have not yet opened my account with SAS & looking for their other charges detail. If you want i can meet you anytime you want but that is sure that you are their competitor & I wont mind any of your comment about SAS but you are promoting them unnecessarily by your posts here. If you want to have good chat with me you can join me at my thread. :D:D;) I will give you full dose.:D:D
Are you trading with SAS? Can you please put your contract note & also give detail of their other charges? I checked their brokerage calculator online but that is showing clearing charges as blank:confused: & not understanding the other charges.
I am looking for NSE F&O only.
@ AFORASTRO, thanx but the image is not readable even after download.please change image or add as link.
You find them good as per charges & service? Shall I open my account there what's your recommendation?
Hey Ram, I was just asking for other charges for SAS & this free protector started giving some fool stories, I dont know why to me. How this is going to affect me.:confused:
Ram baan given the right protection.:D
You were right about the service.
Any info about commodity trading by SASonline
I think due to MCX issues there is no progress on this.
Alibaba is spam id & he is knowingly mentioning wrong details, it is the broker who has to pay penalty if they bypass any law, not the customer. It is common sense, that person who bypass law has to pay penalty.
This Gentleman don't have time to call SAS Online (Or may not be having staff at all as they are busy in spamming here and pullings others leg) But have time to comment about other Brokers about their services.

This id is required to be banned immediately. Guys what do u say?

How about their backoffice ? I have used another broker's back office & it was just too messy to handle. I am really interested in a clean Back Office as it plays a vital role of managing the accounts.
Back office is excellent with all details & can be easily accessed through operamini on phones/tabs also.

Status
Not open for further replies.