SAS Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksp191

What are all these ID's started Nov and Dec 2013, one blaming, other supporting.. :) .. Both the wisdom and SAS, seems like employees/promoters and competitors are both slugging it out using pseudo ID's
I have been trading with sasonline for the last 6 months,and I am happy with their services.I have traded with rksv, zerodha,But sas is the best I think. you are right,all the defaming posts are posted by new ids.All supporting are old ids.

Relish

Dear Traders,

In this era, we will find competitors fighting each other on the TJ grouds also. Better to ask existing customers regarding their service & then judge them. I had been trading with SAS in cash & fno & have found their services quite satisfactory. I wud definitely recommend them to all.
Regads,
Rajen
On 27 Oct You have recommended VPS share. On 27 Nov it got closed:D
Again (on 27th ), you are recommending others to SAS. So the same way SAS is going to close within a month by 27 Jan 2014, or its going to take something extra time. Plz enlighten us :D:lol::p:D Becoz both the companies were at their demolition, when about to close their shop they have started such cheap plans.

Keep continue spamming such companies.

God Bless !!

Dear Friends,

After comparing all the brokers in detail, I think VPSshare is the best amongst all. The charges taken by all brokers are fixed per segment, hence when u trade less you are at a loss. But with VPS if total brokerage of month is less than 1700 they calculate it as Rs. 10/- per order. This brokerage (10 per order) is also the least amongst all brokers. Others charge Rs. 15-20 per order. Also their yearly AMC fee is less & opening charges are nominal. They also offer good margins. I have searched the net but didnt find any complaints against them.
Please share your views.
Regards,
Rajen

Last edited:
What difficulty you faced recommending VPS.As long as they were in business they provided good service. They were very honest to clients.
Then why did the shut their shop?

What difficulty you faced recommending VPS. They were very honest to clients.
Yes VPS has a sponsored thread in Traderji. Ask SAS why they are unable to put a sponsored thread in traderji? Its simple. Their management team have failed to manage their business and when about to close their shop, offering such cheap plans. These all shows how much they are struggling for their survival.

It is upto you, to open an account with a reputed company like Zerodha or a cheap company like SAS which has no certainty over their existence.

Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.