SAS Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am A happy client of sas for the last four months.They are transparent in all charges .Please check their website sasonline dot in for the details.I fully agree with the views of av30 on sasonline.I wonder why the sasonline not popular with traderji members like zerodha, rksv.
Hi.. i am a happy client of SAS for the past 6 months... very very low brokerage.. speedy response...

aggressive traders can try this broker
Can somebody post a Digital Contract Note from SAS Online. Obviously you may hide your identity. This will make things more confirmatory.

Thanks. :thumb:

ram2010

WOW !!! what an enthusiastic person you are !!! Even I don't have such patience to write an article for my Girlfriend.

Yug Yug jiyo !! Only Four Post and to promote SAS ?

I donot have account with sas.

Among all discount brokers,they were the cheapest and absolutely genuine.So many friends of mine have account with them.

All of your posts , suggests that you got some personal vendetta with them.:

zerodha which is having highest transaction charges and 20 per order(highest among discount broking) is unnecessarily promoted in traderji.why donot you go and check it out.

ksp191

Why contract note of August why not Sep/Oct/Nov?

Have you stopped trading now and started Marketing for them?:D
It seems you have opened this id just to defame sasonline.They are nse direct brokers from1995.They have seen all the phages of the market cycle and survived.The directors are chartered accountant, company secretaries, lawyers.
They have a separate educational institute to educate people like you.

Barking dogs just bark. I am not here to promote a broker. I found merit in SAS and I gave my reviews and reason for joining it. I am sure TSO / RKSV / Zerodha are worthy brand names worth mentioning. I am enclosing the copy copy of contract note. This is latest. They donot charge brokerage in Contract but seperatly in Finacial ledger @ Rs 9 plus ST.

av_30

Copy of contract enclosed..

Last edited:
I would like to open an account with you guys scincerely, But what is the assurance that it won't be closed just like VPS Broker? You guys are into market since long as you are promoting (through other ids as traderji members are not so fool and able to understand motive very easily), then why did u started this plan just now? whats the reason for all of sudden this meharbani?
I am not against you but the way VPS closed and Achievers increased their charges from 500 to 750 pm (50% hike all of sudden) ain't suggesting cheapest brokerage is not the only path of success or survival?
If Mr OP Chandna or AV could put on some light that how many active clients do your team has got within six months of launching this plan. 100 or maximum 200?? So altogether with the earning of approx 2 lakhs (assuming 200 active clients per month 200 X 999) How you guys will survive? How many staff do you have what are the basic salary of them?
Hope I am not asking 2 much, as being a probable client I am having right to ask before opening an account with you.

akhill

I would like to open an account with you guys scincerely, But what is the assurance that it won't be closed just like VPS Broker? You guys are into market since long as you are promoting (through other ids as traderji members are not so fool and able to understand motive very easily), then why did u started this plan just now? whats the reason for all of sudden this meharbani?
I am not against you but the way VPS closed and Achievers increased their charges from 500 to 750 pm (50% hike all of sudden) ain't suggesting cheapest brokerage is not the only path of success or survival?
If Mr OP Chandna or AV could put on some light that how many active clients do your team has got within six months of launching this plan. 100 or maximum 200?? So altogether with the earning of approx 2 lakhs (assuming 200 active clients per month 200 X 999) How you guys will survive? How many staff do you have what are the basic salary of them?
Hope I am not asking 2 much, as being a probable client I am having right to ask before opening an account with you.

Good to see somebody asking these questions. These days, discount brokers are coming in more numbers and it is getting difficult to judge. Zerodha is surviving because they were the first in the country to start discount brokerage and they built a very vast client base even before all the other players stepped in and took the idea and I am more than happy to be associated with zerodha that I haven't even looked at other brokers and their offerings. It is indeed painful to see what happened to VPS and now achillievers. I guess it is not going to become another stock market fiasco where the discount brokers disrupt how the industry has been thriving since long.

I am not against VPS or achillievers or SAS or TSO or any other discount broker, but what hulalalaa has asked is obviously a matter of concern.

Sas or sasur baap tu baap hai guys................I have gut feelings my big money is safe in Zerodha............but I never put all eggs in Zerodha.......I have 6 accounts..........but my vote goes to Zerodha...... regards rajgreenpeace

Status
Not open for further replies.