Samco P&L Data for FY21 (april 20 to March21)

iTrade

Anyone having SAMCO broker account? Are you able to get the P&L data for tax audit(long term, short term, intraday) online? It didnt work for me and i mailed them and they are sending some shit excel data which neither me nor my CA is able to make sense. Any one running into same problem with samco account?

Anyone having SAMCO broker account? Are you able to get the P&L data for tax audit(long term, short term, intraday) online? It didnt work for me and i mailed them and they are sending some shit excel data which neither me nor my CA is able to make sense. Any one running into same problem with samco account?
As per my information only Zerodha and ICICI direct give such tax statements.Others give global reports. which is summary of all buy/sell done in a year scrip/contract wise but not netting on FIFO basis to decide long/short term capital gains and intraday profit or loss.

iTrade

As per my information only Zerodha and ICICI direct give such tax statements.Others give global reports. which is summary of all buy/sell done in a year scrip/contract wise but not netting on FIFO basis to decide long/short term capital gains and intraday profit or loss.
the thing is that for FY21 there server has gone down. Data is available for other financial years at samco.