RT data in Amibroker for NSE

One more option, that I am using is from TrueDataIndia.com

Its good, fast, and very cost effective.

I am paying Rs 500 for a month, and the service is good.

The service by these people is amazing!

They have supported me to setup the system even at 12:30 in the night!

Thats what I call dedication.

A 14 day trial is available also, so you dont have any risk to try it.

I ama very difficult person to please, and if I am happy with someone or something, its surely good :)
DayTrader_1974,

I am new to TA world and Amibroker. Can you pls tell me how to upload the datafeed from truedataindia into Amibroker. I would like to know the details before subscribing for the 14 day trial that is on offer.

Also how do I upload data from NSE bhav to Amibroker. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
NTS

Hi NTS06

The website has all the details... I cannot describe offhand, but it was quite self explanatory

Also, I am sorry I cannot help u for nse bhav copy, as I dont use that.

I use Trend software from reliable systems for eod analysis.

Actually, my father uses it I do only Intraday

Hi NTS06

The website has all the details... I cannot describe offhand, but it was quite self explanatory

Also, I am sorry I cannot help u for nse bhav copy, as I dont use that.

I use Trend software from reliable systems for eod analysis.

Actually, my father uses it I do only Intraday
daytrader can u plz. specify how much u earn in day trading???..thousands... or 10 thousands or in lakhs....coz i am losing money, some times earn only some hundreds...do u trade daily???? or once or twice in a week???

I made 30 billion this fiscal :)

Grow up..... ask questions that will help u to learn trading.....
And yes, I trade on a daily basis, 15 to 25 trades a day, and once was in your position too, earning and loosing a few hundred a day. It takes time to grow.

Oh and I forgot to mention, the figure of 30 billion mentioned above is in US $

I made 30 billion this fiscal :)

Grow up..... ask questions that will help u to learn trading.....
And yes, I trade on a daily basis, 15 to 25 trades a day, and once was in your position too, earning and loosing a few hundred a day. It takes time to grow.

Oh and I forgot to mention, the figure of 30 billion mentioned above is in US $
hey great yaar!!! hats off 2 u. btw i select only momentum stocks and trade. btw i am trade using online account, btw the moment i buy a share it gets down the beauty is when i buy both "call" and "put" the share moves just 1 or 2 rs. up and down, i recently heard from ET.
that when u buy shares on margin the same amount of shares are sold buy the brokers there by to bring down the price, IB and some bastards were caught and these fellows were warned by sebi.

plz. giv me a guideline as how to trade intraday.

rt data u get via ***** for free. Download the excel sheet by cool terta. just enter the symbols and it will bgin. Get a backfill using Jdm's ***** backfill.

Or else u cud go in for Indiabulls PIB with Ami.

Or esignal data feed( the best) at Rs 4500 a month.

Thanks
Dear Swagat, what is mean by "Indiabulls PIB with Ami" How can I execute this option, where i will get Pib with Ami RT data. I am already using PIB to trade. But i dont know How to use this in amibroker.