RT data in Amibroker for NSE

Hi Day Trader,

Me too used TDI - Thats the name for True Data India's software (www.truedataindia.com).

Some points:-

>>I tell you SUPERB ! and so cost effective. What do you get for Rs. 495 today !

>>They provide for both Ami and Meta - I use the Amibroker version.

>>I use 4 charts at a time in Amibroker - All refresh instantly in real time. I checked the rates with ODIN and PIB. Sometimes I find the rates coming much before PIB also. I dont know. BUt they match ODIN Tick by tick

>> 189 Tickers allowed which refresh in real time -- wow

>>Only during installation login to ***** - then auto login to *****.

>> No delay in any data for stocks as it logs on to ***** finance AUTOMATICALLY - subsequently.

>> Updates of software are automatic.

>> Back fill take a little time - But they are working on a new method to make it faster - thats what i was told when i asked. Lets see.

>> For Amibroker very light on the system.

>> I tried in metastock also -- It refreshes automatically, but i prefer Amibroker.

I think I should ask these guys to make my subscription free for this advertisement - but i guess they are good and working to improve further.

Great !!

Cheers !! :)

I tried to install there demo version to check it ...but it never worked ..i sent email regarding that problem ..not only me..many are facing same problem which i can see in chat box of there website.

now the question is ...why demo version is not working at all since one month.

they released a new version saying all bugs are fixed...but that to not working..again i wrote email. ..till now no reply from them.

regards
suba

I downloaded their trial last week,used it for a week and since monday i have gone for their paid subscription.touch wood no problem at all.only bad thing for me is i do not have pib so content with yajoo for now...but for 495,thts a deal and good data as well.I have tried almost all the data vendors and now i am cursing myself for not subscribing to tdi earlier as this would have saved me a lot of money .
Prabhudas

Try there demo version which is free ....will it work ..for me it didn't

regards
suba

Last edited:
I downloaded their trial last week,used it for a week and since monday i have gone for their paid subscription.touch wood no problem at all.only bad thing for me is i do not have pib so content with yajoo for now...but for 495,thts a deal and good data as well.I have tried almost all the data vendors and now i am cursing myself for not subscribing to tdi earlier as this would have saved me a lot of money .
Prabhudas
:D don't be smart man, you know what you are doing ....your own statements show that you are marketing true data service.

solve your demo version problem or give your software for free with special id and password for few days to test.

regards
suba

well suba_stocks,
not sure what makes u feel that i market some data provider service,have a feeling the way you are speaking u definitely have some tiff with them....whatever it is all the best to you....
cheers
P.S:not good to accuse ppl,looks timid to me........hahahahah,have fun!

:D don't be smart man, you know what you are doing ....your own statements show that you are marketing true data service.

solve your demo version problem or give your software for free with special id and password for few days to test.

regards
suba

Last edited: