Risk free returns

SIR
I want to know that, how much average AND risk free(i mean low risk) return we can make from INTRADAY TRADING.. :) :)
-tradeloader

luck4x

Hi

To my knowledge there is no definite answer for your question.
It is based on your risk level and trading strategy.

Following this thread , let see what others say.

Happy trading to you!

Agree with luck, there is no 100% guarantee for risk free returns in any business, so dont expect more from it. Work hard and choose correct trade.

I agree with all others. There is no definite answer. It all depends on your risk appetitie. Risk and satisfaction are relative.

I am very very new to trading. After facing some loss, now, I made a consistent profit of Rs 10 - 20 per day in my last 10 trading days. There was a loss of Rs 1.50 on only one day. I am very very small investor. Capital I am using for intraday.. i.e, Rs 4000.

I agree with all others. There is no definite answer. It all depends on your risk appetitie. Risk and satisfaction are relative.

I am very very new to trading. After facing some loss, now, I made a consistent profit of Rs 10 - 20 per day in my last 10 trading days. There was a loss of Rs 1.50 on only one day. I am very very small investor. Capital I am using for intraday.. i.e, Rs 4000.
May i know sir what strategy you implement for consistent gain ?

May i know sir what strategy you implement for consistent gain ?
I don't think what I do is called a strategy. Anyways, since you have asked, all I am doing is homework.

Every night I spend an hour or two in moneycontrol, looking at concurrent gainers in the last 8 days. I check for one such stock which opens lower than the previous closing prices historically and raised in the first one hour of trading historically.

If I find such stock, I try to buy it at opening price by quoting some arbitrary value. If its hit, lucky, sell it at Rs 30 profit, 10 goes to brokerage. If not hit, lucky, its not trading day for me.

If I dont find such stock, I try to find concurrent gainers in the last 5 days. Here the options are more. How I choose one of the available options, I dont know. It just worked out. But market is gonna slap me hard and big time.

If I dont find, I will not trade.

PS: I am just another clueless trader. I can sleep peacefully whenever my profit is Rs 10 or my loss is less than Rs 5. Thats what my risk appetite is. So, please dont follow the above steps. It may work out for you. It may not.

Last edited:

tradedatrend

your question should have been 'would my capital remain intact after 1 week/month/year of intraday trading'

answer is A BIG NO

Only debt market can offer risk free (in a certain sense, not in absolute sense)

Since equity market offers you direct ownership in the company and every ownership comes with two aspects namely Risk and Rewards, choice and luck is yours