Reliance Money Reviews

Flock

Reliance Money mean Waiting Room
1 month account opening & same period for getting welcome kit
1 week money transfer bank account to trading account
1 Hour to login website
Cant believe that these guys can give such terrible service and still be in the market

I have been using icicidirect for 3 months now. Looking at what people have to say about reliancemoney.. looks like icicidirect is better off for me.

Btw, imagine google can deliver search results of a billion indexed webpages in milliseconds. That's what technology and speed is about. (and its free!!!)

ICICI charges abnormally high brokerges, and provides the worst service ever. I'm sure they can add more server capacity. Atleast people should be able to see realtime quotes 'quickly'.

Reliance Money doesnot provide a after market hours facility even till this day. Its a cheating brokerage house. Till 10.10 the terminal cannot take any orders as high users login. By the time u login almost all the other terminals AMO would have got executed leaving u high and dry. Whenever you call them they will say it will come and when it comes we will let you know. so friends dont get into the trap of reliance money as cheap broker because u pay high price of not even having an AMO facility.

i found reliance money to be extremely useful to me.
and i wanted to thank them.

Especially their trading platform.Supertrade!
its extremely efficient and fast.

real quick and the advice they provide on supertrade is like icing on the cake.

Thanks!

akhi actually reliance money super trade holds well as compared to other platforms.
User can create multiple market watch, with 200 scripts-each in Reliance Money Super trade. You can add NSE, BSE, FONSE and ETFs on the same market watch.how good you guys think it is?isnt that great?

thank you rohan for your reply.but i wanted to know few things here.
what other features come with the software such as real-time "filters", trade analysis,
or historical trade performance statistics. in reliance money super trade?

can someone please tell me?

akhi i think that comes with every trading portal not just reliance money super trade .
but i would agree to in depth analysis of some online trading portals which makes all the difference.

I opened an account with Reliance Money when they started operations in Delhi. Believe me it's the worst service I have encountered. Charges, Trading Platform, Customer Service, everything. I'm a day trader, and you can understand the importance of timely order execution for day trading. The orders get stuck in their system and you never know if they would be confirmed and executed or not. Once it's stuck, you have no control over it, your limit is blocked, you can't trade. Sometimes the orders don't get confirmed till the end of the day. For day trading each second counts. If you call their customer service, they would ask you to call the branch. None of their branch office picks up the phone. A lot of phone numbers given on the site are not working. So there's no one to help you out. Suppose you bought something for intraday and it reached your price target, you put a sell order and it's stuck in the system, now you can't do anything. By the time you would call someone, the market would turn around and your profits would turn into huge losses. There's no RM. Nothing.....It's worst service for a trader. It could be good for someone who places an order once in a month or year, may be......

And supertrade is no better. It has same problems with orders.