Reliance Money Reviews

sk_gharde , does reliance money really not have stop loss .I was think of changing to them . let me know .,,also did you manage to get the data from moneypicks links ....i found to be dead , can you plz help me get data .

They will charge Rs.12 per order if you trade from thier call centre or franchisee terminal. If you trade through internet thier is no such charge .
I am a user of Reliance Money.

HAi buddies

What is d brokerage charge in Reliance

Like for eg for 1000 rupees (delivery) wat will be brokerage charge for
Buy + sell = ?

FOr the SAme how much will be for INTRA DAY = ?

CAN Any one help regarding this please...?

Is there any hidden charges ?

Thanks a lot in advance,,

Hi FRIENDS

CAN ANY ONE LET ME KNOW THAT IS IT POSSIBLE TO CHANGE THE DEPOSITORY BANK ACCOUNT AFTER wards...?

Like initially if we linked with one account and later can we change to another uti account ? ?

please let me know

Thanks in advance

RELIANCEMONEY SUCKS,

I have been facing lot of problems since last week,
Delayed order confirmation,delayed trader confirmation,

Market orders taking 45 minutes to confirm,

say you pace market order at 2:40 p.m

it gets confirmed at 3:20 p.m,gets executed at 3:20 p.m prices,

It is not worth it,

CHEAP BROKERAGE

CHEAP SERVICE

Raju.

Raju,
Just make sure that you putin the orders with Limit price, For example "Sell Nifty at 4400" insted of "Sell Nifty at market price".

It may happen that your local Reliancemoney office brokers are using your order and trying to get arbitration money from it. If you put order with limits, then you would know the price for sell.

neo.

Raju,
Just make sure that you putin the orders with Limit price, For example "Sell Nifty at 4400" insted of "Sell Nifty at market price".

It may happen that your local Reliancemoney office brokers are using your order and trying to get arbitration money from it. If you put order with limits, then you would know the price for sell.

neo.
hi neo,
the order should be confirmed instantly irresapective of limit/mkt order.
as per as order execution in case of limit order is concern it may take any time based on the buyer and sellers activity. But If u place buy order it should be confirmrd and executed instantly.

Raju,

neo.
Hi FRIENDS

CAN ANY ONE LET ME KNOW THAT IS IT POSSIBLE TO CHANGE THE DEPOSITORY BANK ACCOUNT AFTER wards...?

Like initially if we linked with one account and later can we change to another uti account ? ?

please let me know

Thanks in advance

hi neo,
the order should be confirmed instantly irresapective of limit/mkt order.
as per as order execution in case of limit order is concern it may take any time based on the buyer and sellers activity. But If u place buy order it should be confirmrd and executed instantly.
Hi FRIENDS

please let me know

Thanks in advance