Reliance Money customer support

When I applied for reliance money account, I had selected 500 Rs for 12 months validity but in the system it shows only 2 months.

I have been raising this issue with customer care (it takes 20 minutes to reach right person) , i think by that time they solve this issue this 2 months card will be expired. why their system is so junk ?

Website is also cluttered ..
When I login to equity, i cannot go to mutual funds transactions (not mutual funds page). I need to login again.

When I applied for reliance money account, I had selected 500 Rs for 12 months validity but in the system it shows only 2 months.

I have been raising this issue with customer care (it takes 20 minutes to reach right person) , i think by that time they solve this issue this 2 months card will be expired. why their system is so junk ?

Website is also cluttered ..
When I login to equity, i cannot go to mutual funds transactions (not mutual funds page). I need to login again.
Where you found that it is only 2 mo0nths??

I am a new guy in this forum. I recently opened an account with RM for trading primarily in F & O segment. Reaching the customer support guys is a real pain - I have to wait about 10 mins at least for an operator. They only have a local Mumbai number and I have to call them by STD from Kolkata. It's becoming expensive. Is there any alternative? The salesperson who opened my a/c just doesn't take my call after his job is done. Appreciate your help.

Thnx and rgds

- Sukhen