Reliance Energy- enjoy the upward ride

An empowered Group of Ministers (eGoM) today awarded the 4,000 MW Sasan Ultra Mega Power Project to Reliance Energy (REL), which submitted a winning bid of Rs 1.19616 per KWH. Reliance Energy had earlier lost out to Lanco Infratech, which had bagged the Rs 16,000-crore project. The eGoM asked Sasan Power to award REL the letter of intent for the project, which last week saw the bid of previous lead developer Lanco-Globleq consortium declared as invalid. Reliance Energy quoted the lowest price at Rs 1.19616 per kilowatt-hour, Power Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde told reporters today. Following the disqualification of Lanco-Globleq consortium, Sasan Power had asked three other bidders - REL, NTPC and Jaiprakash Associates - to submit fresh bids
Subsequently, REL quoted a price that is lower than the price quoted by the Lanco consortium. NTPC and Jaiprakash Associates, however, did not change the prices. Reliance Energy Ltd. said that it will invest 200 billion rupees to set up a 4,000-megawatt (MW) power project in Madhya Pradesh. The project in Sasan is one of seven planned 4,000 MW power plants that are part of the government's ambitious plan to add 100,000 MW of electricity by 2012, involving investment of 8 trillion rupees.

so, friends, invest and enjoy the upride in Reliance Energy...:):)

dear tulika
my views on sbi - BUY only if it stays above 1567.55 for an immediate target of 1635-1675 with a stirct stoploss below 1508..
safe investing
koshy

kkseal

Subsequently, REL quoted a price that is lower than the price quoted by the Lanco consortium. ...

so, friends, invest and enjoy the upride in Reliance Energy...:):)
Nope they just matched the price quoted by Lanco, @ Rs 1.19 per unit.

Yes enjoyed the ride today in both RIL & REL. (Thanks Mukesh & Anil :))

Regards,
Kalyan.

India is a country of Crooks - How can they do this to Lanco ?
Are we setting a good example?
Or are we risking Investors Monies ?
Who cares ? Frankly no one.

friends
my call is rocking.... today it touched an intraday high of 874.90 and finally settled at 793.80 a marginal gain of Rs.14.50.. tomorrow if it trades above 816, it will surely reach the short term targets of 844,852,880 and medium term target of 910-945... reliance energy is now really a gold mine.... mine it before its too late.......