buy reliance energy

hello guys buy rel at current level it is in strong bull trend due to news. it has a strong support at 1730-1750 level and resitant at 1900 so prepare for a bang with rel.

:cool:good byeeeeee or gud buy:cool:

currently I hold 200 shares of REL, I got them way back in 1994 for just 14,000/- while I was working in BSES. I am lucky to have kept them so far, dont feel like touching them as I am a bit sentimental about it. Experienced people pls advise me on this, what should I do, book profit or keep it? and what If i keep it (as I have kept them so far) how far would REL fetch me?

hi xeinusa
holding REL from 1994 is a good idea
i can see you are right now sitting on 325000/- worth of profit.
but sorry to say that you could have made a lot more, provided you had done active trading with the same stock in the same duration.
i have earned 80000/- in the past 3 months in the same stock. my initial investment in the scrip was 50000/-

Holding stocks is good, but dont marry them.

currently I hold 200 shares of REL, I got them way back in 1994 for just 14,000/- while I was working in BSES. I am lucky to have kept them so far, dont feel like touching them as I am a bit sentimental about it. Experienced people pls advise me on this, what should I do, book profit or keep it? and what If i keep it (as I have kept them so far) how far would REL fetch me?
HI JUST HOLD IT TIGHT BUDDY MY DEAR FRIEND YOU HAVE DONE NIC JOB N YOU R VERY LUCKY YOU CAN EXPECT 2300-2500 IN NEAR TERM 3100-3500 IN SOME LONG TERM.
FOR MORE PROFIT BUY ISPAT INDUSTRIES LTD., RNRL, DCW CHEMPLAST
IF YOU R A LONG TERM INVESTER.
:cool:GOOG BUY :cool: