Reliable/trustworthy discount Brokers

I correct. It is safety first. The trading platform I am using with my discount broker is NSE NOW mobile app, which is almost trouble free and easy to use. So it is safety first

Ohhh really!!???
Let me first collect my guts. They are spread everywhere on floor as I Laughed My Guts Out.
People face problems with zerodha each and every day.
Every high volatility day there is a problem.
Daily opening there is a problem.
With BO there is a problem.
I am frustrated with them.
Yes i agree with you but less then others this is from my experience with them not whole world

cloudTrader

I feel you should not put all eggs in one basket. For pure trading purpose funds you should go with a Discount Broker or maybe a couple of them , one for Intraday trades & other for Swing or Positional trading.. For bigger longer term investments you should opt for Demat accounts with banks or big traditional broker like Sharekhan.

I keep my Trading funds always with different discount brokers. My long term investments are segregated between a couple of traditional brokers.
When you said 10 crore then the idea of Alpha membership seemed more viable because I myself think on these lines when conditions will permit me to go for it.

Answer to your question - do what you are currently doing - it was either discount broker or normal broker ( you have selected them after research) just stick to that and rest is your call.

Last edited by a moderator:

soft_trader

I correct. It is safety first. The trading platform I am using with my discount broker is NSE NOW mobile app, which is almost trouble free and easy to use. So it is safety first
If you want safety then go for broking service of banks such as icici direct. They won't shut shop overnight.

With the Idea of safety, I have trading account with SBICAP, but their app fails when matter gets crucial. Brokeragewise discount brokers lure. Spreading into various discount brokers is a good idea. As I am not doing day trading, it is only 3-4 times a month, having many discount broker is feasible. I dont know about Alpha membership. I have 5-6 years to think about it.

Just-Trade

Ohhh really!!???
Let me first collect my guts. They are spread everywhere on floor as I Laughed My Guts Out.
People face problems with zerodha each and every day.
Every high volatility day there is a problem.
Daily opening there is a problem.
With BO there is a problem.
I am frustrated with them.
Don't go for Zerodha. Zerodha does't care for their customers. Their trading platform is a crap. They wont return a single penny if you lose because of their system wrong orders.

Just-Trade

I feel you should not put all eggs in one basket. For pure trading purpose funds you should go with a Discount Broker or maybe a couple of them , one for Intraday trades & other for Swing or Positional trading.. For bigger longer term investments you should opt for Demat accounts with banks or big traditional broker like Sharekhan.

I keep my Trading funds always with different discount brokers. My long term investments are segregated between a couple of traditional brokers.
When you said 10 crore then the idea of Alpha membership seemed more viable because I myself think on these lines when conditions will permit me to go for it.
But, how will you get trading platform and backoffice related things if someone goes for NSE alpha membership?

msdtime

Don't go for Zerodha. Zerodha does't care for their customers. Their trading platform is a crap. They wont return a single penny if you lose because of their system wrong orders.
And to add insult to injury, they have started a forum called tradingqna. It is not a forum, more so a C.C. platform. But Nithin's stooges run the forum like there personal fiefdom. I think that zerodha just pay 2-3 people to just censore the forum and wipe out any critical post.

Many people in this forum got there money back when loss occurred due to system failure, but I never face such a issue while trading with Zerodha.