Reliable & Cost effective NSE EOD data provider!?

Can anyone suggest and good EOD NSE data provider?

I want EOD to be adjusted for bonus, splits, dividends ... etc.

I have found 2 EOD provider :

1. iStockSystems charges Rs. 3700/year
2. xtradingtools.in charges Rs. 2000/year

Can anyone suggest which EOD provider to opt for?

his data is Rs. 1000/year and he takes 1 month time to provide updates for bonus, splits etc
Also, one has to download updated Amibroker database every month, which can consume quite a bit of bandwidth.

i'm looking for something better...
can anyone suggest me some good eod nse data provider?

which eod provider are you folks using?

Last edited by a moderator:

sunbim31

If one using Amibroker then adjusting bonus & splits are no issue..can be done easily.
Soumya_b provides monthwise eod data in each month end,moreover periodically he uploads the updated bonus and split data from beginning for free.
And with this for first time subscription he provides eod data from inception of exchanges.

manojborle

Just look for chartalert, you will get all the data with much more in less cost.

one more

http: // www . nooreshtech . co . in/eod-data
hello ntn have you subscribed to nooreshtech?
I contacted nooresh via email but no reply.
i also downloaded their software and tried to download data, but was unsuccessful.

I don't think they provide eod data any more.

Can anybody else suggest and good eod data provider?

ntn

hello ntn have you subscribed to nooreshtech?
I contacted nooresh via email but no reply.
i also downloaded their software and tried to download data, but was unsuccessful.

I don't think they provide eod data any more.

Can anybody else suggest and good eod data provider?
I have have downloaded nooreshtech trial data software and downloaded the data for two months its working fine with Amibroker.

I have not subscribed to nooreshtech and trying to find some good eod data provider.

ntn

Hello Trader00

Any further development on EOD data provider search. Have you found anything cost effective and reliable?

Hello Trader00

Any further development on EOD data provider search. Have you found anything cost effective and reliable?
I think it will be better if we can find Amibroker EOD database till 2015/16 and download rest of the data from nseindia.com via some downloaders available online and adjust split/bonus by ourselves in Amibroker or w/e software you use.

Can someone post link to whatever latest Amibroker EOD database they have?

Last edited: